How would I create clickable camoflaged multiblock doors?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Zerovirus

Jul 29, 2019
Title says it all. I'm trying to find a way to make multi-block creations (Say, a 3x5 bookcase) that, when right-clicked (either by hand or by specific item), it slides away.

So far I know I can use Funky Locomotion or Drawbridges to control the movement, and possibly SFM to control the wall itself, but I've yet to find a way to make it so they move when right-clicked. I'm familiar with SFM but haven't looked into it's more advanced features, so I'm unsure if it actually has 'when click is detected' command.

I'm using the DW20 1.7.10 pack, but if there are any other mods out there that do what I'm looking for that aren't within the modpack, I wouldn't mind adding them.

Thanks in advance.

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
I believe MalisisDoors has a vanishing block option, but I don't know if they can be made clickable or if they only use a redstone signal. Note that last time I checked, you had to disable Railcraft's residual heat feature in the configs to use this mod.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Twilight Forest has door blocks which can be crafted. They're not concealable, though you might be able to paint them with Ender IO. They do open when right clicked though, and I believe they are also redstone responsive.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it fits the bill exactly, but Carpenter's Blocks Garage Doors can be made quite large, can be disguised as most non-title-entity Blocks, and opens the whole door on right click (or redstone signal). There aren't even terribly expensive to make, though they do consume the disguise block while in use (can be recouped by a hammer function or breaking the block).

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Super simple way would just make a hidden Drawbridge door. This can be made exactly to your shape and size and open up as you want it(with the proper redstone circuitry)
Then somewhere you hide a Carpenter's Blocks Hatch or Door(camouflaged ofc) and behind it have a Button. Then hook that button up to a Toggle Latch controlling the Drawbridge Door.

You could also use Wireless Redstone and carry a Remote with you. Just hook a Wireless Receiver up to a Toggle Latch that is connected to the Drawbridge door. Set the remote to the same frequency and you can open and close the door from your hotbar.

There is also Torch Lever mod. It adds various hidden Lever and Buttons, Hinged Paintings(secret doors), Carpet trapdoors and more.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-10-forge-torch-levers-and-more-version-1-4-1