How Well Are You Known?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
10/10
How many posts do you need to get on? And where is this list, anyway?
E: Nevermind, found it. 2060 is the score to beat. Easy peasy.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
10/10

One of the more better-mannered people that I know.

Also, that score is actually very hard to beat without a no-topic thread. You're best bet is to venture into the tech support forum.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
10/10
Tech support ho? Unfortunately, I'm no good with that kind of thing...maybe I'll post in every single forum today, or at least try to.

Ninja'd, but the score doesn't change. I only need 400-500 too.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
10/10

0/10
Tech support, oh? Unfortunately, I'm not good with that kind of thing... maybe I'll post in every single forum today, or at least try to.

Ninja'd, but the score didn't change. I only need 400-500 too.

Most problems are very simple and can be answered with rapid responses (five minutes or less, ideal time being less than a minute) and suggestions.

Go read some things about java errors and Minecraft crashes. Or go read through your crash logs that have probably accumulated over time in your modpack's folder, look at the solution to how you solved it, and write it down so you remember what that certain crash log means.

People more knowledgeable will usually notice the question later on when there's more data about the problem itself, so you don't need to worry about providing a perfect answer in the first post.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
9/10
Nice avatar, Jess. Also, due to that, I have to watch P&SWG all over again, and a random Gainax anime (rolls dice)!
Gurren Laggan. YOURS IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THROUGH THE HEAVENS!

Reactions: Jess887cp