How Well Are You Known?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
thank/you

Most of the creepy stuff comes from the stuff I dream about, my most "normal" one was one where everything was total darkness and some unknow creature was close by

We where unable to see or hear each other yet we knew we where close to each other.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
blood/pain

because I will sleep now and likely get murdered in ways that if I write them here will get me banned

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
meh, it isn't like I wake up with open wounds
*hides his wounds*

it almost happened once. You know in cartoons when someone is hungry in their sleep and start to "eat" their pillow? same happend with me but it was not the pillow that almost got eaten

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
9/10

to clarify it was my arm and no it neither bleeded or was in any way shape or form injured.
Just put your arm in your mouth and bite a little and you pretty much the same effect. <-and that made it look creepy again, well I just can't win it seems

and another post that didn't get posted >_<

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
It's OK Lenny, I cook in my sleep more frequently than I'm willing to admit. I always wake up with burns on my arms...

What's creepier is that the food I make when I sleep actually tastes good.

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Not the first couple of times, but then once I was really hungry and just kinda took a bite. BTW, if anyone is wondering what I cook in my sleep, it's scrambled eggs 90% of the time and ramen noodles the other 10%.

Reactions: xTordX