How to use Meele Turtle from Computer Craft?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Galbi3000

Jul 29, 2019
The necro thread has been necroed once more!

So what? I found this thread with a search for particular information. If I can find it now then so can others and my information can help others. If a thread in a forum is still open, no matter how old the thread, it is still perfectly acceptable to post to the thread if the posting is of potential use to others who may read it. If the admins want to prevent this with old threads then they only have to close or delete them. As you do not appear to be an admin or a moderator then such comments as yours are not warranted :)

PS Just because I happen to be a new member of this forum does not mean I have not used forums before. I happen to have run a few forums in the past including one for a guild in a game at the request of the leaders of the guild because I do have prior experience in running forums.

Last edited:

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
So what? I found this thread with a search for particular information. If I can find it now then so can others and my information can help others. If a thread in a forum is still open, no matter how old the thread, it is still perfectly acceptable to post to the thread if the posting is of potential use to others who may read it. If the admins want to prevent this with old threads then they only have to close or delete them. As you do not appear to be an admin or a moderator then such comments as yours are not warranted :)

Didn't mean to say you shouldn't necro a thread if it is warranted, or that I would have any intention of changing this even if someone was dumb enough to give me that power, just saw the last post's date and couldn't resist saying something. Would say something about perhaps looking to see who is still active with a thread this old, but more nitpicky on my part. Anyway, may have taken that comment more seriously than I should, but done typing it anyway. Always glad to see people try to help out others on the forum, especially when the info. is correct, so nice job and :)