how to update a direwolf20 server

fecba

Jul 29, 2019
I am wondering how to update my direwolf20 server and keep all plugins and stuff there

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
short answer not :p
besides the modpack you prob need to update all other plugins. Even then this doesn't garantuee that it will work flawless.

Mr Chris

Jul 29, 2019
If you are updating from a older to a newer version of the modpack then you should be fine. Add some more details and ill be able to help you some more!

fecba

Jul 29, 2019
I am just wondering what to do because i downloaded the new modpack transferred the world and yet it wont come up with a plugins file?

Mr Chris

Jul 29, 2019
I presume you had MCPC installed on your old install so just put that on there, restart the server and your plug in folder should appear. Then copy your plugins folder and all your world folders to the new install and your done!

fecba

Jul 29, 2019
? explain i am not good with computer language. i also just downloaded a new server and the plugins folder didn't come with it

Mr Chris

Jul 29, 2019
Your going to want to delete the FTB.jar (or whatever it may be called) in the main directory of your server. Then you will want to download MCPC for 1.4.7 (google it) and place it in the main directory then rename it to 'server.jar'. Following that you will want to make a start.bat script with the following in it:
Code:
[SIZE=12px][FONT=Consolas][COLOR=#333333]java -ms512M -mx1G -jar server.jar[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Now you will want to double click the start.bat and it will generate the plugins folder, simply place all your plugins into it and restart the server and you are done! Google 'Installing MCPC for FTB' or similar for more info.