How to reset the End?

DjNoRhythm

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all,

I played this modpack all the way through and really like it. However, when I went to the end to fight the dragon for the dragon heart, there was no dragon and really no end. Just a bunch of floating pillars with endermen on them and the portal back in the middle. I killed a bunch of the endermen but nothing seemed to happen so I jumped through the portal in the middle to get back to my base to regroup and think and now I can't get back to the end.

I assume it has something to do with the dislocator receptical on the edge of the portal.

Help please... I would really like to finish this in a reasonably legit fashion without having to run the quests all over again. How do I reset the end portal?

Thanks,

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't got there yet, but can't you make end crystals to respawn dragons like in vanilla? Be careful to check the recipe though, it needs a nether star rather than an eye of ender (and a ghast tear).

EDIT: Just tried it so yes, end crystals work :)

Last edited:
K

kiran

That's the point. You have to spawn then kill the Dragon. There's an item that respawns the crystals on the pillars which will spawn the dragon after you done it. Btw Draconic evolution has a method which can spawn the dragon.

K

kiran

That's the point. You have to spawn then kill the Dragon. There's an item that respawns the crystals on the pillars which will spawn the dragon after you done it. Btw Draconic evolution has a method which can spawn the dragon.

What? WHAT? that's what I wrote why is it doubled? WHAT?

It's a bot. i'm 100% sure of itt. Just copying things from the previous writer.