How to pull horse?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bondjara

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help me please? What item should i use to pull horse? Im playing on Infinity expert mode, but im stuck on getting glue.. Cant find any item to pull horses to my smeltery..

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
if you mean with automation, possibly MFR Conveyors would transport the horse in for you, or if you're breeding them to have the baby horses sent to the Smeltery once they're adults, you'll need the Breeder and Chronotyper units. Have the Breeder produce babies from adult pairs to be fed to the Smeltery, optionally, you can add in a second Breeder that waits until the babies are fully fledged adults before transporting them into the Smeltery to be melted down for glue.

If you want to capture them manually, best bet is a 2-thick glass-walled pit, and some MFR Safari Nets, either the single-use or the reusable ones if you have access to what's needed to make them. If it's not very expensive, you might also be able to use the Lasso from Extra Utilities. Automation, as above, would best be done with an MFR Breeder/Chronotyper setup. Hope that helps.

If you literally want to pull them around there is the vanilla Minecraft lead or leash, (I forget the exact name) although I don't recommend it at all, as you can't rely on it to tether animals to a post, as if you log out, the leads break off and don't keep the animal where it's supposed to be.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Reactions: ICountFrom0