How to power TE machines using Logistics Pipes?

bigyihsuan

Jul 29, 2019
I want to power and take items out of some pulverizers from the back by using logistics pipes. Thing is, after looking up some guides, I can't seem to figure out how to get the Pipes to power the pulverizers. I've managed to hook up a Power Provider with the TE Power supplier upgrade, but all it shows is the red laser going nowhere.

Shouldn't the laser go through Buildcraft item pipes? Because it's not working for me. I'm using Logistics Pipes 0.9.3.70, Buildcraft 7.1.14, and Thermal Expansion 4.1.1-237 with its dependencies.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
"Power is routed from a Logistics Power Provider to Power Supplier Upgrades, the power lasers can travel in straight lines through any non-routing pipe but can't turn corners so a routing pipe containing a Power Transportation Upgrade must be present at each corner. Every routing pipe on the path of that energy laser needs a Power Transportation Upgrade to work." (source).

Reactions: rouge_bare

bigyihsuan

Jul 29, 2019
"Power is routed from a Logistics Power Provider to Power Supplier Upgrades, the power lasers can travel in straight lines through any non-routing pipe but can't turn corners so a routing pipe containing a Power Transportation Upgrade must be present at each corner. Every routing pipe on the path of that energy laser needs a Power Transportation Upgrade to work." (source).
That's the exact wiki page I referenced.

Oh, wait, I get it now. The names are in terms of the Pipe system.

So:
Logistics Power Provider -> Logistics Pipe w/ TE Power Supplier upgrade -> pipes w/ Power Transfer Upgrade -> Logistics Pipe w/ TE Power Supplier Upgrade -> Machines

I'll try this out later when I have the time. I hope this works.

bigyihsuan

Jul 29, 2019
That's the exact wiki page I referenced.

Oh, wait, I get it now. The names are in terms of the Pipe system.

So:
Logistics Power Provider -> Logistics Pipe w/ TE Power Supplier upgrade -> pipes w/ Power Transfer Upgrade -> Logistics Pipe w/ TE Power Supplier Upgrade -> Machines

I'll try this out later when I have the time. I hope this works.
Yes, this definitely works. You need to have the Power Supplier upgrade on both the inputs and outputs for the power.