How to make UUM?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AndrewPwner

Jul 29, 2019
You dont
You put it in a replicator and using patterns from a pattern storage next to it and get patterns via a pattern scanner
Thanks for the reply but can you explain that a little more thoroughly or link a video? I have not played with IC2 in a long while.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
You can also store the UUM in tanks like Railcraft tanks by connecting the Mass Fab to buildcraft pipes (or Fluiducts I think).

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Actually the scanner just says still waiting when I have pattern storage next to it
Does your pattern storage have usable patterns in it? Also the scanner scans items, saving their details into a pattern thingy, and that pattern thing has to be put into a pattern storage(IIRC) next to a Replicator.

Actually, just checked the linked thread, it should help you a lot more the I could, except to clarify you don't need the HV Solar, you just need a good source of power(and HV Solars are one, if expensive)

AndrewPwner

Jul 29, 2019
Does your pattern storage have usable patterns in it? Also the scanner scans items, saving their details into a pattern thingy, and that pattern thing has to be put into a pattern storage(IIRC) next to a Replicator.

Actually, just checked the linked thread, it should help you a lot more the I could, except to clarify you don't need the HV Solar, you just need a good source of power(and HV Solars are one, if expensive)
I'm still trying to find out how to get the pattern from the iridium ore. After I scan it it just says no storage. And I have everything next to each other properly.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a usable crystal pattern thingy in the pattern storage? I admit I haven't used IC2 much in 1.6.4, let alone the EX branch, but I would assume that those would be needed.

AndrewPwner

Jul 29, 2019
Read the linked thread and find out? Seriously, that was the one thing not covered in it, the need for crystal patterns to store a usable pattern.
I've tried everything from putting the memory into the replicator or leaving it in pattern storage to do a single run and I can't get it to work.