How to make a MindCrack server?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoNasty

Jul 29, 2019
Run FTB Launcher on the top left it says filter settings click that. Then change client to server (mod pack type) and then press apply filter than download the mindcrack server zip and unzip it to where you want ur server directory to be (if you are running it off your computer)

Michael Gillette

Jul 29, 2019
Run FTB Launcher on the top left it says filter settings click that. Then change client to server (mod pack type) and then press apply filter than download the mindcrack server zip and unzip it to where you want ur server directory to be (if you are running it off your computer)
Does not work

MomoNasty

Jul 29, 2019
This was the old method, new launcher has a download server pack button now

edit: also dont necropost lol

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
If a thread is more than 1 month old it is considered polite to make a new thread instead of posting in the old one.

You get more updated information this way as well.

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
Since the cry of "necro" seems to be strong lately, I'll clarify my position on them. If someone adds to a conversation, I don't care how old the thread is. Crying necro at that point just derails the thread, like it's done here. (And that's also why I'll be locking this particular thread.) If someone is just spamming to bring the thread to the top again, though, then I shall pounce upon them and wreak moderatory justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.