Problem How to i load up an old save of my skyfactory map?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
G

gunnut68

So i was playing skyfactory3 when my game crashed and kept doing it, so i tried to update my modpack and then my whole world turned into random modded blocks and liquids. I looked up how to do this but never found anyone with the same problem so now i just want to load an old save of my map before my world got completely messed up. Please help (only spent almost 300 hours on the map), I also linked a picture of what my base looks like after the crashes, my base was all obsidian by the way
2017-08-24_22.04.14.png

B

BGierowski

nvm i fixed it after hours of more research
How did you fix it, cause the same thing happened to me, a lot of my blocks changed to random things and multi-block structures like my coke oven are just gone, can you help me?

G

gunnut68

How did you fix it, cause the same thing happened to me, a lot of my blocks changed to random things and multi-block structures like my coke oven are just gone, can you help me?
I went to my backups folder and copied the save before the crash into my saves folder where my world was, there are also a few vids that helped me.