Problem How to get Questioner working on FTB?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThyCelestia

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I get a question, for example, lets say "/accept" to join a Towny town.

I get prompted.
1dq72d

But, when I type the command, "/accept" or "/deny"

I get Command Not found.

Ideas?

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Odd what are you using to get questioner in ftb? If you say bukkit forge that is your problem (most likly, I don't even know why it is suggested because so many of the classes are not even finished in it so it just causes random unknown errors in console or plugins just seem not to work).

ThyCelestia

Jul 29, 2019
Odd what are you using to get questioner in ftb? If you say bukkit forge that is your problem (most likly, I don't even know why it is suggested because so many of the classes are not even finished in it so it just causes random unknown errors in console or plugins just seem not to work).

MCPC+

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Well not much I can tell you about that then as I know towny commands work fine with MCPC (protecting from mods is a different story, and thats not MCPC's fault), I would look into your other plugins and see if one of them is causing it. Might want to take it over to the bukkit forums (just don't mention the mods or they get pissy)