How to get infinite resources and energy.

TheMartianGamer

Jul 29, 2019
This is a way i discovered to gather an infinite amount of energy and resources. The two videos below explain how and partly show me doing it. What other methods of resource and energy collecting do you all use?

subscribe if you enjoyed and want to see more : )

Lord Wumbo

Jul 29, 2019
Is this an ad for a youtube channel?

Also, some other infinite resource methods you could include:

Magma Crucible melts cobble into lava
Lava is centrifuged for tungsten, copper, tin and electrum
Electrum can be ground into dust and centrifuged for silver and gold I believe

Tree farm of choice gathers wood
Route some wood to furnaces for charcoal, infinite power
A little bit of wood goes to coke ovens, infinite creosote and charcoal

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
My infinite energy setup:
8jz1.png

You didn't say it had to be creative, now did you?

Seriously though, I use Factorization solar boilers to produce steam and then I power my base with steam engines. I also have a smelting factory setup that uses the Factorization steam turbines for when I need to smelt a lot of things at once.

Reactions: Mjw

TheMartianGamer

Jul 29, 2019
wow that's insane, how much energy does it generate!?

also its not an ad i just wanted to see what people thought of my setup (im still not super far on my server i just started it for me and my other friends so i don't have major scale systems yet)

on another note i do want to get into tree farming however to make biomass but i know u need to breed trees for maximum sapling drop to get the most efficient biomass system and im still working on bees, i only just now got a strain with fast production as both active and inactive genetic traits. however i know when you get a good biomass system it generates a lot, the reason i like mine is because it gives me the energy and the gold (which combined with a minium stone can make a LOT of things)

atheneftw

Jul 29, 2019
There is no such thing as infinite energy, there is renewable energy, and to achieve that it doesnt take much.
i wish people stopped calling renewable energy "infinite", it just creates confusion, sure your system may be able to produce "infinite" energy but its still like what, 10 eu/t? thats crap. real infinite energy would require infinite solar panels for example.. you would be producing an infinite amount of energy every second, 1/10 of a second, 1/100 and so on...

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
The FTB server I go to gives out Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panels for voting.

I use a generator, by the way.

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
There is no such thing as infinite energy, there is renewable energy, and to achieve that it doesnt take much.
i wish people stopped calling renewable energy "infinite", it just creates confusion, sure your system may be able to produce "infinite" energy but its still like what, 10 eu/t? thats crap. real infinite energy would require infinite solar panels for example.. you would be producing an infinite amount of energy every second, 1/10 of a second, 1/100 and so on...

To be fair, the chickenbones solar macine from Forgecraft-whatever-it-was was about as close as they come. A self-replicating/extending machine where each extension increases the speed of successive ones. They'd hit diminishing returns eventually, and to make it exponential, he'd have to "print" move HV solar factories as he went, but it's the closest I've seen.

To be fair, there are a number of renewable energy sources in minecraft (almost all of them, in fact), each of which has it's ups and downs. My current 1.5.2 world has just got it's first boiler with the steam going to MJ to power the MFR laser, until my MFSU runs low, when everything goes to topping it back up (the dip speed is tempered by an MV solar, but the ME system takes a little too much power nowadays).

TheMartianGamer

Jul 29, 2019
yea i know there's a lot of renewable sources of energy in minecraft but the main reason i was talking about mine is because you get the energy AND the gold (and no its not 10 eu either, i explain in the video 15eu gained or "profit" each cycle), also considering it only takes mid game materials i think its pretty efficient

Jijeras97

Jul 29, 2019
Lava transported from the nether into 150 thermal generators (expanding) making tons of EU.

Enigmius1

Jul 29, 2019
wow that's insane, how much energy does it generate!?

also its not an ad i just wanted to see what people thought of my setup (im still not super far on my server i just started it for me and my other friends so i don't have major scale systems yet)

on another note i do want to get into tree farming however to make biomass but i know u need to breed trees for maximum sapling drop to get the most efficient biomass system and im still working on bees, i only just now got a strain with fast production as both active and inactive genetic traits. however i know when you get a good biomass system it generates a lot, the reason i like mine is because it gives me the energy and the gold (which combined with a minium stone can make a LOT of things)

When it includes a request for subs, it's an ad.