How to fix the DW20 1.5 pack's world IDs

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jmarler

Jul 29, 2019
I'm glad you've got it fixed. I haven't had the time to fix my patch files myself, and I'm sorry they're not working the way they theoretically should.

Dude, no need to apologize for anything. I like to think of the end result as a collaborative effort. Many people have contributed here, everyone bringing something different.

I'm glad you were able to get your map sorted, ReNZor! Have fun!!!

ReNZoR

Jul 29, 2019
Back again :D

Anybody getting "[WARNING] Skipping TileEntity with id RCHiddenTile" spam in server console after using a converted map? Just wondering what it could be and whether it is possible to fix - unless this is more to do with the actual RailCraft mod than a side effect of the map being converted. Although I have noticed several people here in this thread have mentioned this particular error.

Cheers again :)

jmarler

Jul 29, 2019
I get the same spam in the console whenever someone enters an area of the map that was converted. It is benign and can be ignored. I have yet to discover any ill effects, and once the area has been visited and saved, it doesn't come back.

ReNZoR

Jul 29, 2019
Excellent - Thank you once again! :) My players are praising both yourself and DerelleBot (and all who have contributed) on my forum lol. You have all saved me from such a massive headache... I hate saying "We need a new map..." lol

Reactions: jmarler