How to find moonstone (DW20 1.10, ExU2)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Zajo

Jul 29, 2019
Title How to find moonstone (DW20 1.10, ExU2)

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack DW20 1.10

Modpack version 1.0.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue How to obtain moon stone from Extra utilities? I can't find any moon stone ores and only moon stone item is visible in JEI but ore isn't. I even tried give command to give myself moon stone ore but it says that it doesn't exist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zajo

Jul 29, 2019
FOUND ONE!!
Y2zDD70.png

M

MagicMage1238

Might want to report that if it hasn't been reported yet, seems the Ore is "Unnamed"

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
All I can say:
If you see one, mine it fast! *smirks*

I once saw one and turned around just for a moment to do something else, turned back and it was gone.
No idea if that's a bug or some sort of randomnes that they disappear after a short while or kinda camouflage itself so you don't see it anymore... but it happened.

Zajo

Jul 29, 2019
I think this block doesn't have ID/Name (it should be extrautils2:MoonStone). This makes it imposible to have the block in your inventory. It drops moon stone gem when you mine it but if you mine it with silk touch it doesn't drop anything.