How to disable Railcraft High Speed explosion?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recer75

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to create a server whit High speed rails to transport players from A to B, but because of the explosion feature it ain't safe enough. Even if i create a safe track a player may grief or try to get out of the cart in speed and result in a explosion and the track get destroyed. In turn that result in more death of players that take the track after him/her.

I need a way to disable this sins it's way too many things can go wrong and result in unnecessary player death.
If sommon can tel me what to do or where i can find that information i had appreciated it :)

Recer75

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know of anything for explosions but there is a collision setting in the configs I believe. Not sure if that would solve your problem. It should be near the bottom of the main config. Not sure if that would mess up any other things or not.

don't seems to help. Any other suggestions?

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
include a track layer cart and change the undertrack to crushed obsidian?
Throw a locomotoive out front to kill anybody standing on the rail.
This should reduce it to just people who try to get out, instead of waiting, and ... you know how I feel about those with no brains...

If I can't eat them, it's useless.

Reactions: Booker The Geek
Status
Not open for further replies.