How to change biome/ structure frequencies?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Echoloco

Dec 2, 2019
I played Feed the Beast: Infinity Evolved with a few friends about 3 years ago. Eventually the group fizzled out and I stopped playing but I'd like to pick it up again. However, after playing on my own for a few hours I've noticed a few oddities compared to when I played last.
The biggest one is the frequency of certain biomes and structures. There were a lot more villages and magical forest biomes and mushroom plains biomes in my group play through. Is there any mod settings or something like that that I can adjust to get back the greater frequencies of villages, mushroom plains biomes, and magical forest biomes?
Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
IIRC the Mushroom Biome thing was a bug with Biomes'O'Plenty where it would mistakenly spawn Mooshroom Island biomes instead of Ocean.

If you go into the Biomes'O'Plenty config there is a section where you can select what biomes it will choose from and the frequency of their spawning.