How to add more than 1 redstone in TC? (Solved)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

JsutffJr

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm just getting into Tinkerer's Construct, and I've read that you can increase the speed of a tool by adding redstone. I've also read you can add up to fifty per modifier slot, however, I cannot figure out how to do this:
ScreenShot2013-10-13at103653PM_zps86fc8ba9.png

So yeah, what am I doing wrong? :)

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Redstone blocks add 9 at a time. Put redstone blocks in the top modifier slot and redstone dust in the bottom modifier slot to apply 10 redstone at a time. Rinse and repeat as desired.

Reactions: Loufmier

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
You have to apply that single redstone 50 times, or like Tristam said and make blocks so you can apply more. Either way you have to take it out of the output slot and put it back in

Reactions: JsutffJr

JsutffJr

Jul 29, 2019
Ah thanks - I had gotten confused because I had thought adding a new red stone each time used up modifier slots.

Well, time for a bunch of boring clicking; making redstone blocks isn't the easiest thing at the moment (Gregtech :D)