How REAL men use steam boilers

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
What happens if you drain steam into the casting basin?
Guessing it doesn't work but casting clouds would be rather interesting lol.

hotchi

Jul 29, 2019
that would be epic xD
maybe as a special basin avaible if natura is installed? sounds good to me :D

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if I could pour helium plasma from a fusion reactor in the same way... That would be amazing lol

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
Conversely, you can use liquiducts and waterproof pipe to fill casting basins/tables.

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
What happens if you drain steam into the casting basin?
Guessing it doesn't work but casting clouds would be rather interesting lol.
OMG YES
I wonder if I could pour helium plasma from a fusion reactor in the same way... That would be amazing lol
You sure can ;)

Hm... I wonder if mDiyo will integrate with forge multipart to allow 4 drains In 1 block and work. That would be awesome.
That is, of course, if it doesn't do that already.

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
OMG YES

You sure can ;)

Hm... I wonder if mDiyo will integrate with forge multipart to allow 4 drains In 1 block and work. That would be awesome.
That is, of course, if it doesn't do that already.
That could be very cool as a way of mixing metals into alloys from different smelteries... mDiyo, you better be reading this! :)

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
I'm awesome because I didn't have to take the link to know what you were talking about :p
Same... Maybe we could use it as a new type of obsidian or something? (High blast resistance, doesn't burn, but can be broken quickly, however doesn't drop unless using a silk touch tool)

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Same... Maybe we could use it as a new type of obsidian or something? (High blast resistance, doesn't burn, but can be broken quickly, however doesn't drop unless using a silk touch tool)

And slowly raises up if there's a direct line between it and fire/lava underneath it?

(I know that's not quite what's happening but it's close enough)

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
And slowly raises up if there's a direct line between it and fire/lava underneath it?

(I know that's not quite what's happening but it's close enough)
Igniter + aerogel = elevator
And to think this is all because someone found out that faucets work with different machines :p

Reactions: Riuga

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Heck, I might learn how to use they TiC API just to make this someday... Steam powered tools and Aerogel :3