How dow you make multiple worlds?

CathalCraft

Jul 29, 2019
I want to make two other worlds for my FTB Monster server and add warps or portals to them at spawn: regular generated world and a Biomes o Plenty world. Could I do this with the multiworld bukkit plugin, or do I have to use Mystcraft? Mystcraft is incredibly confusing and I don't know if it's possible to generated those two worlds with it.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft isn't really for multiple worlds, just mystcraft worlds. I suggest using bukkit plugins NOT including multiverse, it's bad and laggy.

I myself use essentials and royalcommands.

Angelty

Jul 29, 2019
there no way to generated normal and complete separate world on Biomes o Plenty. Since if you have Biomes o plenty enabled, that would over write the normal generating since how Biomes of plenty Mod works. I don't think there is a way to generated worlds with bukkit that would fit well with a Modpack based forge, if you have mystcraft installed. Mystcraft would just label main world as dim0 and any other world created by mystcraft would separate folder with the world main folder as dim(a number goes here)

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
there no way to generated normal and complete separate world on Biomes o Plenty. Since if you have Biomes o plenty enabled, that would over write the normal generating since how Biomes of plenty Mod works. I don't think there is a way to generated worlds with bukkit that would fit well with a Modpack based forge, if you have mystcraft installed. Mystcraft would just label main world as dim0 and any other world created by mystcraft would separate folder with the world main folder as dim(a number goes here)
How did you come to that conclusion?

In my personal experience as of 3 days ago royalcommands /wm and essentials DID make a second and third world WITH boP ATG and highlands generation working.