How do you get stark bees?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

KingMinecrafter

Jul 29, 2019
I have been searching and searching and not found enough info to find out where or how i get the stark bees so i can make magic bees that reduce my flux. Can anyone help?

Zmaster27

Jul 29, 2019
they do require a unification of the supernatural and arcane. perhaps you could go from there?

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Just remember to do some research first to fill your Thaumonomicon with the relevant knowledge.

KingMinecrafter

Jul 29, 2019
I have the research for the bees but it does not say how to get the stark bees. Also, is the supernatural and arcane possible with breeding regular forestry bees?

voidreality

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having trouble getting the Vis bee. I have Starks and Aware bees, but after about 10-15 cycles have yet to see a Vis. It says that you need a strong Aura next to the bees to breed them. My aura node is a non-pure 1151 sized node. Does this have to be a pure node, bigger? Any help would be appreciated.

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Your node should definetly be big enough. The Vis Bees don't have a very high chance for mutation, so you maybe have just bad luck. Do you use 3 soul frames in your apiary?