How do you get around your world?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Dackstrus

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking of making a system in which i can only bring up stuff from my mine though minecarts. I just wanna see what it'd be like. Even if i have to push the cart along.

Starting up said world, i would give myself two minecarts with chest, and half a stack of rails.

Reactions: Chocorate

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking of making a system in which i can only bring up stuff from my mine though minecarts. I just wanna see what it'd be like. Even if i have to push the cart along.

Starting up said world, i would give myself two minecarts with chest, and half a stack of rails.
I like when people think of challenging scenarios rather than just doing the same old IC2 and tech progression. ^_^ good luck!

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
On the server I frequent, we mostly use Mystcraft to get around, with the occasional portal gun as well. If I recall correctly, only two people (myself and KirinDave) have an MPS that'd be any good for long-distance travel. Blame the GT-mode recipes.

I mostly just walk, however. My little dwarf fortress is less that a hundred metres away from the spawn base, so I really only need Mystcraft when I want to go to another person's house to borrow their stuff. Or when they want to borrow my Death Star-model Assembly Table Mk. 36.