How do I turn off the Redstone Clock without breaking it it beta?

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
How do I turn off the redstone clock without breaking it? I made a automatic smeltery but I have to break the redstone clock every time to make something in the casting basin ( I use the clock for the casting table with a ingot cast in it.)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
would you mind telling us what redstone clock you're using? do you mean the one from Extra Utilities?
if so, it seems there's no way to actually disable it. if you want a disable option you should post a request in the topic of the mod on the MCF

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
would you mind telling us what redstone clock you're using? do you mean the one from Extra Utilities?
if so, it seems there's no way to actually disable it. if you want a disable option you should post a request in the topic of the mod on the MCF
yeah the extra utilities and they don't have the config option for that.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
yeah the extra utilities and they don't have the config option for that.

that's why I suggested to make a request at the topic of the mod on the MCF for something like this to be added, as there's nothing we can further do except suggesting you to try another mod for this.
though it's a hell-a-lot more complicated, the rednet controller of MFR does provide more options for this

Shenzo

Jul 29, 2019
If you are good at lua you can program a turtle to break the redstone clock when a button is pressed
or you can simply build another smeltery =]

Emasher

Jul 29, 2019
You could also just program a computer to act as a clock, or if you're up for installing new mods, both Immibis's mod, Red Logic, and my mod, Engineer's Toolbox, have contollable clocks.

Noodles46

Jul 29, 2019
How do I turn off the redstone clock without breaking it? I made a automatic smeltery but I have to break the redstone clock every time to make something in the casting basin ( I use the clock for the casting table with a ingot cast in it.)
A redstone signal will disable it i.e. a lever

Reactions: Kik and YX33A

null123

Mar 27, 2014
A redstone signal will disable it i.e. a lever
You are not supposed to reply to a topic if the last reply was more than 20 days ago. This is something called necroing. It forces people to see ages old threads in the midst of new, relevent stuff. Would a mod/admin please lock this thread so this does not happen again?

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
You are not supposed to reply to a topic if the last reply was more than 20 days ago. This is something called necroing. It forces people to see ages old threads in the midst of new, relevent stuff. Would a mod/admin please lock this thread so this does not happen again?
Necro'ing isn't a crime nor is it against the rules
Some people find it annoying, some don't
but that's about it

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Oops sorry, that's on the mc forums, not ftb xD
I'll edit my post when I get on my computer, my phone dosnt like posts for some reason -_-

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
i bet noodles46 will think twice before he tries to help next time.

by my eye, it looks like he gave useful and relevant information. it's not as if he resurrected this thread just to add "+1, me too" or something.