How do i transfer energy through different dimensions?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

TheAxeLeader76

Jul 29, 2019
I am gonna build an ender quarry and i need a way to get my source of energy to a different mystcraft age? I know of tesseracts but i want to save resources and time.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
EnderIO has a Dimensional Transceiver that's basically a tesseract with limited throughput (IIRC) and an RF cost to run.

Chromaticraft also has the World Rift, which is even more flexible than tesseracts. If you happen to be near endgame in Chromaticraft.

Also, if you were using RFTools dimensions instead of Mystcraft ages, you could use a Dimension Builder to pump RF into the dimension you want to power stuff in, then use an Energy Extractor (or whatever that block's called) to pull it back out where you need it. Just be careful to not pull out too much energy.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
EnderChest/Tank full of fuel and onsite generation. It's almost always easier to transport fuel than power.

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
iirc Rotarycraft got a way to transfer power into vanilla and mystcraft portals and out the other side if the portals were at matching co-ordinates.

Siigari

Aug 27, 2013
Portland, Oregon
Pardon my confusion.

You are building an Ender Quarry and are looking for a dimensional, wireless energy transport method that is cheap?

Tesseracts. Really, they are a good answer.