How do I put items into a logistics request table? Log. Pipes

famferenc

Dec 7, 2019
Hey, so I am new to FTB threads and all, but I have a headache from Minecraft right now so someone help me please!

My problem I have is I am trying to make an semi-automated smelting process with a furnace that sends an item into that said furnace and takes the output and puts it into the logistics request table, I KNOW it sounds like a lot of info but the main idea is, say, for example, when i request 1 wrought iron (iron ingot smelted twice) if i don't have any, it sends 1 iron into a furnace to be smelted and when its done, sends the wrought iron to the request table but cant access its inventory slots. I have tried almost every way possible to make it work the log. pipes, hoppers, and even conduits (which are from another mod) but alas, I cant put the dang items into the table! Here are screenshots of my base and the table GUI:
Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 6.03.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 6.09.48 PM.png
(the output chest is temporary solution)

For my game, I am playing Omnifactory on Minecraft 1.12.2 version 1.2.1 (playing from twitch)

I hope I explained this well (never done a thread)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
if you want the system to automatically craft something when you request it you need to tell the system how to make it. For this you need crafting pipes. Attach them to the furnace and tell it how many of an item turns into which other item. I believe there is also a satellite crafting pipe (or something along those lines), which can be used if not every item needs to go into the same slot (And thus need to come in from another side of the block).