Problem How do I install MCPC+ [CreeperHost]

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Im am trying to get my server on MCPC+ so I can get plugins. I cant seem to figure out how to do this. If you have any idea please let me know. I am using creeper host and have filezilla.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Steps I preformed. 1. Deleted all Files in server. 2. Downloaded latest MCPC+ legacy 1.4.7 stable. 3. Started server. 4.Attempted to connect to server, was not able to.

Only 2 files were created when I installed the MCPC+ as shown in screenshot. How do I fix this?

Also just for later so I wont have to ask again where do I rename the file on Filezilla?

Screen shots:
1. Install of MCPC+ to creeperhost control panel
300eiw1.jpg

2. Cant connect to server
et7j83.png

3.Only 2 files show up after MCPC+ install.
2v34oyg.png

Sideways02

Jul 29, 2019
You don't delete everything on your server. Reinstall your server and only replace the default jar with the MCPC+ jar. Should work after that.

Sideways02

Jul 29, 2019
OK, I should be a little more specific. Reinstall whatever flavor of FTB you are using (I'm using Mindcrack) - That's your /coremod, /mods and /config folders and all files within. In your root folder of the server you should have a /jar folder. That's where you'll place the jar from the MCPC+ zip. Rename it ( I named it ftbserver.jar). Reboot your server, and then you should be able to place plugins in your /plugins folder.

BananaFuton

Jul 29, 2019
There is a problem with the creeperhost file repository and the MCPC+ jar always comes out as a 0byte file. That will do nothing if you do not replace it. But first you need all the relevant files that make MCPC+ into an FTB server.

What I did to accomplish this was install the flavor of FTB that I wanted to run (via panel) and then installed MCPC+ on top of that (again via panel). I did it this way as to not mess with any of the lower level crap that makes the web panel work just in case there was something I didn't understand like customized start scripts per install packages. Then I did the below

Grab your own copy of the MCPC+ server (from the MCPC+ wiki, github, or Jenkins) manually via server commands or good old uploading.

If you still want the CreeperHost buttons web panel crap to work(and probably other stuff, I've always renamed it)then rename it craftbukkit.jar.

Reactions: Conkernads