How do i get rid of HUGE amounts of flux?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Jesus dude, I didn't even do that. All the buildings are being moved to a new world, and since nothing from a few days ago on will be saved, there was a nuclear war (I wasn't there when it happened and my whole base was destroyed, and even if it wasn't I don't have the tech to make nukes). If I wanted to destroy stuff I'd just do that, not build a yummy triple meat treat factory so that maybe I'll destroy peoples power lines. Calm yourself.

if your way of playing affects other players in a very negative way, then you're griefing, if intended or not.

Tested and can confirm, they can be picked up with a portal gun. Gravity Gun? No idea.

gravity gun also can pick it up, basically if a portalgun can, a gravity gun can aswell.

Reactions: YX33A

Philo

Jul 29, 2019
Autospawner+safarinet+exact copies=On
infinite dispensable golems
Would you mind elucidating how you get a golem into the safari net?
All golems I tried that with (on FTBU 1.1.2) have a dialogue which is triggered instead when right-clicking / shift+right-clicking them with the net.

Or does this require a new version of MFR like the one which comes with 1.5.2 FTB?

UncagedBlue

Jul 29, 2019
All golems I tried that with (on FTBU 1.1.2) have a dialogue which is triggered instead when right-clicking / shift+right-clicking them with the net.

Or does this require a new version of MFR like the one which comes with 1.5.2 FTB?

Try using the launcher.

Reactions: Philo

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019

theres a safari net launcher dunno if it works on golems but it works with villagers who also have a GUI when clicked

Reactions: Philo

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Jesus dude, I didn't even do that. All the buildings are being moved to a new world, and since nothing from a few days ago on will be saved, there was a nuclear war (I wasn't there when it happened and my whole base was destroyed, and even if it wasn't I don't have the tech to make nukes). If I wanted to destroy stuff I'd just do that, not build a yummy triple meat treat factory so that maybe I'll destroy peoples power lines. Calm yourself.

Okay I've run FOUR servers now, coming up on half a year. I've never had a nuclear war. I've never had the world die due to people being rude. I've never had anything but people having open disagreements and us resolving them. Not everyone gets along with everyone on our servers, but we all agree to play the game and have fun. I am a busy guy and I am not hovering over my servers 24/7 telling people what to do, and to be honest we've been sort of cavalier with membership for some of them.

Can someone explain to me how things break down so badly for so many other servers? And why UncagedBlue is not totally ashamed of donking up a server and ruining everyone's free time so badly? These things are utterly beyond my comprehension.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I've run FOUR servers now, coming up on half a year. I've never had a nuclear war. I've never had the world die due to people being rude. I've never had anything but people having open disagreements and us resolving them. Not everyone gets along with everyone on our servers, but we all agree to play the game and have fun. I am a busy guy and I am not hovering over my servers 24/7 telling people what to do, and to be honest we've been sort of cavalier with membership for some of them.

Can someone explain to me how things break down so badly for so many other servers? And why UncagedBlue is not totally ashamed of donking up a server and ruining everyone's free time so badly? These things are utterly beyond my comprehension.
I'd suggest at least trying the Amps pack at some point, if you've never had a nuclear war. It can be kind of fun if everyone is able to prepare themselves and you can have a set date for when the war begins.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019

How terrible must that be.

He should be hanged and then burned for hours upon end for his terrible crime of screwing around on a backup that's not going to be saved at all.

If the host is going to do anything, he won't copy over the TMT factory. The server has gone along totally and completely fine with no complications or wars, and I don't think a disagreement fits under "war and trolling"

And I do believe that uncagedblue's small factory clogging up the aura a bit for chrissy goes under exactly what you said: "Not everyone gets along with everyone on our servers, but we all agree to play the game and have fun."
His factory is annoying to have to defend against (wisps), but it's not going to destroy the entire effing server. So calm yourself, please.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
He should be hanged and then burned for hours upon end for his terrible crime of screwing around on a backup that's not going to be saved at all.

This misses the point. What's terrible is that people come together to enjoy a shared interest and don't treat everyone else in their shared forum with basic human dignity, respect, and humility. Minecraft is just a game, and what you build here is fake. But the enthusiasm and emotions of the people you play with are anything but a game.

His factory is annoying to have to defend against (wisps), but it's not going to destroy the entire effing server. So calm yourself, please.

And yet there are craters and hard feelings.[DOUBLEPOST=1370549301][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd suggest at least trying the Amps pack at some point, if you've never had a nuclear war. It can be kind of fun if everyone is able to prepare themselves and you can have a set date for when the war begins.

I've done this. But we didn't do it where people were building. I might nuke Way's old base on the RR test server, but only with his explicit consent and presence. Anything less would be... asinine.

Reactions: Saice

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I've done this. But we didn't do it where people were building. I might nuke Way's old base on the RR test server, but only with his explicit consent and presence. Anything less would be... asinine.
I still advocate usage of Mystcraft for battlefields. Makes the most sense to me.

Reactions: Eyamaz

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
And yet there are craters and hard feelings.

Nobody's actually playing on the server until everything is moved into the new world. People who are actually playing are probably exploring or just screwing around.

The host of the server himself nuked the spawn. So if you somehow want to blame people for screwing around on a world that's going to be deleted soon anyways, then you can blame everybody.

As for the feelings part, I don't think the host is going to nuke my town over and over again and randomly kill people who don't have good armor just because he nuked stuff on a backup. And I don't believe that uncagedblue wants to nuke chrissy. Uncaged has a factory that's incredibly inefficient. Chrissy has a town and she wants to improve the aura. Besides some arguments that occur at times, they aren't in any wars. It would be easy to simply purify the aura with bees or just move the aura node into some small box to contain the wisps (which can be killed and turned into free aspects thus actually improving the aura) anyways.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
This misses the point. What's terrible is that people come together to enjoy a shared interest and don't treat everyone else in their shared forum with basic human dignity, respect, and humility. Minecraft is just a game, and what you build here is fake. But the enthusiasm and emotions of the people you play with are anything but a game.

This can not be stated enough.

It is also one of the reasons I rarely play on servers in MC and tend to be vary timid about join a server community.

The thing is when it works it really works. You get a dozen people that all want to help and share this wonderful sand box and it is vary fun and enjoyable. But you get a handful of self interested for the LULZ together and it gets really toxic really fast. Now I'm not saying that sort of play is not fun but it again goes back to respect if everyone is on the same page then cool.

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
NEW PLAN:

Operation blackwell, Build a new base at least a hundred thousand blocks away from these crazy people
In space, Defended by lasers and guard dogs with jetpacks, In a mystcraft age, The mystcraft age itself will be protected by lasers and not one but two force fields, The base will be build two hundred thousand blocks away from the mystcraft age's spawnpoint, At the build cap, With another force field surrounding it

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
NEW PLAN:

Operation blackwell, Build a new base at least a hundred thousand blocks away from these crazy people
In space, Defended by lasers and guard dogs with jetpacks, In a mystcraft age
Personally I have this dream of building a space station with GalaticCraft and only traveling down to the surface to get the occasional thing I'm missing, and only with star gates.
I'd have some stuff set up to shoot any ship which attempts to land, turtles to clean up stuff outside if the chest drop "feature" is still in use. Oh, and ideally I'd have a massive Turbo-Laser rig on it to blow up planets and whatnot, but just having a mining laser digging up the world would be fine, I guess.

Also as nice as it is to see some Furry Pride on the site, all I can see in your avatar is those boobs now. Not complaining, just damn, dem boobs. She's cute, but it saddens me to see all the Furry Ladies with massive Badonkadonks.