How do I get burst seeds in Project Ozone 2 skyblock

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
E

Evice_

iirc they are disabled in the pack, depending on what mode you're in. I play kappa mode, so a lot of items are disabled by default, burst seeds being one of them. The pack has alternate forms of dealing with pneumatic craft though. I'm not sure if this is different in normal mode...

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I believe that PO2 uses a more up to date version of PneumaticCraft than you might be used to - there are no more of any of the seeds - the different colours of plastic are generated instead using a Plastic Mixer, in which you put red, green and blue dyes (I think - might need to double check) and the uncoloured plastic, and this allows creation of all the different colours.

As far as I'm aware, this is standard in PnC now.

EDIT: This covers the conversion of oil into liquid plastic, and MineMaarten mentions about using the plastic mixer to turn it into plastic. I need to go look something up and may get back to you with further info as well. EDIT 2: The plastic mixer is also used for colouring too :) Hope this helps! The seeds are still in NEI, but they aren't used in-game.

Last edited:
Reactions: unholywar23