How do i ender chest into an ME system

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

LittleGrim

Jul 29, 2019
Exactly what Bevo said. I have 3 import buses pulling from my ender chest and it pulls items so fast a max powered quarry only builds up 2 cobble/dirt at a time before its absorbed into my system. Emptying an Ender pouch doesn't phase it at all. Make sure you have sufficient space on your chips for both more of an item you already have and new item types.

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
easier way you can stick with pipe and just pipe it into a ME interface it puts it in the network:)

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
easier way you can stick with pipe and just pipe it into a ME interface it puts it in the network:)

It's an extra step to pump out of an ender chest and then into the interface when the import bus on the ender chest can pull items out as fast as they're added with only one import bus.

Exactly what Bevo said. I have 3 import buses pulling from my ender chest and it pulls items so fast a max powered quarry only builds up 2 cobble/dirt at a time before its absorbed into my system. Emptying an Ender pouch doesn't phase it at all. Make sure you have sufficient space on your chips for both more of an item you already have and new item types.

Two import buses is overkill unless you're dumping two quarries into the same chest plus occasionally ender pouching loot to clear inventory space. Three import buses is moving up to 3840 items per second in stack mode. I salute your well developed sense of overkill.

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
It's an extra step to pump out of an ender chest and then into the interface when the import bus on the ender chest can pull items out as fast as they're added with only one import bus.

well in the beggining she sed she already had a pipe setup thingie so thats why

LittleGrim

Jul 29, 2019

Two import buses is overkill unless you're dumping two quarries into the same chest plus occasionally ender pouching loot to clear inventory space. Three import buses is moving up to 3840 items per second in stack mode. I salute your well developed sense of overkill.

Patience is not one of my virtues lol. Besides more is always better right?

SpoonsV

Jul 29, 2019
Or an ME interface. Acts like a small chest buffer that inputs to the ME system and makes sure it all goes to the correct storage disc (if you pre-format)