How do I download modpacks without the FTB app?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

levPGP

Nov 1, 2022
I can't use the FTB app (or any Overwolf app) because I'm a part of the Windows Insider Program. Incompatibility is to be expected, and I don't have a problem with this. However, I would like to install Stoneblock 3, but because I can't find any place where the modpack is hosted besides within the FTB app, I'm struggling to do so. I'm not uninstalling windows just to fill the data collection quotas at overwolf, so can anyone link me to another place where I can download Stoneblock 3? Screenshots attached.
1667336313733.png

I tried installing Stoneblock 3 using an old build of MultiMC, but FTB and Curseforge broke their APIs intentionally to stop people from doing so, so obviously it didn't work.
1667336589479.png

Thanks for any help!

Reactions: TheKing

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
FTB only supports using FTB app - the issue with Insiders being blocked is a Overwolf issue (that of course also makes FTB app fail) - but it's Overwolf you need to contact about this issue.

• Angry
Reactions: TheKing

TheKing

Jul 29, 2019
I've just been using ATLauncher for all the FTB 1.8.2 packs since the FTB App has refuses to install any of them for the past 7 months