How do I disable GregTech Recipie Changes?

T

Theprocraft20

I'm running my own custom pack and I have GregTech 5 Unofficial (Version: 5.09.25) installed. The pack works perfectly fine, however GregTech overrides a ton of recipes and makes them unreasonably harder. I want to disable almost all of the recipe changes. Does anyone know how I would go about doing so?

I've been browsing the GregTech config folder, and there are a lot of options but none seem to be doing the trick. I see a file called 'recipes' but the file is ridiculously massive, and sorting through each individual recipe would take an eternity.

Worst case scenario, I just want some of the basic recipes reverted back to the original, such as paper, etc. I have biomes o' plenty installed as well for example, and I chop down a pine wood tree and normally I should be able to convert that wood into a few planks, but it wont even let me do that!

Any suggestions? Thanks!

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
All GT5u recipes are stored in the recipes.cfg file. You'll either have to sort it by yourself, or look for a recipes.cfg with the recipes already changed. Or get Minetweaker and GTTweaker and use them to change the recipes.

Reactions: ICountFrom0