Problem How do I change the I/O of Draconic Evolution I/O Crystals?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
S

Strafe

I have tried Sneak + Right Click and its only brings up a link gui. Please help!

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Right click with empty hand on the crystal, not the block itself. Where you placed the glass.

Lookit me, answering Draconic Evolution questions like an old vet, lol.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Oh, you need to build the pylon first. You put the I/o crystal on a pylon, which is the thing you put the glass on, and that connects to the multiblock storage. You switch input and output on that, not the crystal.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Need 2 energy crystals put one back into the table and get pylons out of it. Set one pylon on power going input. The other pylon on a machine using output... then put down a second crystal down nearby and link the pylons to it no line of sight is required. Crystal by itself only acts as a router, you can't control i/o from it. Bigger crystals allow you to have any more links and go further away.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
B

BigOlTimmy

There might be another problem to a newer version of minecraft... Since for some dumb reason you can't switch between I/O modes if you have something equipped in the shield slot :/
And Yeah... I was searching for about an hour for a solution.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
If it makes you feel any better, I've searched for this solution three times now, found this thread three times, and I'm in it!

lolmer

Jul 29, 2019
Same issue, fixed by removing my off-hand item (e.g. Shield). You then may right-click with an empty hand to change the I/O mode.

DesertDragon

Aug 4, 2020
well... this guide was helpful, but uhhh, caused my reactor to go critical in a whole 1.23 seconds when i tried to pull 10 mil rf a tick out of it