How could I spawn the Ender Dragon ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
I want to scrape him for his genes (Advanced Genetics), just for fun. I wanted to do the BoP ritual, but the killjoy dev removed that a while ago (I'm in 1.6.4, btw). Now I'm thinking of using the Mariculture "Spawn Ender Dragon" egg, but I have NO idea how to obtain it, I thought maybe Dragonfish, but apparently not... What can I do ?

*EDIT: I killed the first dragon, but it was the Hardcore Ender Expansion one, so it wouldn't have helped me anyways. I have 4 Temple Callers, but I don't want to use them (also, I think that still wouldn't help)

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
I want to scrape him for his genes (Advanced Genetics), just for fun. I wanted to do the BoP ritual, but the killjoy dev removed that a while ago (I'm in 1.6.4, btw). Now I'm thinking of using the Mariculture "Spawn Ender Dragon" egg, but I have NO idea how to obtain it, I thought maybe Dragonfish, but apparently not... What can I do ?

*EDIT: I killed the first dragon, but it was the Hardcore Ender Expansion one, so it wouldn't have helped me anyways. I have 4 Temple Callers, but I don't want to use them (also, I think that still wouldn't help)
Ok, so I found out that you can just sieve (Ex Nihilo) a Dragon Egg and get an Ender Egg (Ex Aliquo). I did that, beaten the Dragon and gotten the gene. I would still like to know if it's possible to do it any other way. Also, if it's possible to get the Mariculture egg in survival.

mathchamp

Jul 29, 2019
The only other non-cheating ways I know require either Minecraft 1.7.10 or Minecraft 1.9, so I don't really know if there are any other ways (it also depends on what mods you have).

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
There is a Bee that ressurects mobs when u drop their parts on the floor, the same can be done by placing down a dragon egg to spawn the Enderdragon.

Reactions: AndyMASH

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
There is a Bee that ressurects mobs when u drop their parts on the floor, the same can be done by placing down a dragon egg to spawn the Enderdragon.
That's so cool. Ok, I found out that the effect is called "Ressurection" and the bee that has that effect is the "Phantasmal" Bee. When I found out about this bee (a few months ago) I discarded it, saying I don't want any accidents and that it's useless.
http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Phantasmal_Bee