How can I nullify knockback inflicted to mke?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
I always hated the fact that no matter how powerful and end game you are, you can still be pushed back by a unarmored skeleton. What can I do to stop being knocked back?

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Possibly also doesn't have that.
Andy for some reason is stuck to using 1.6.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AndyMASH

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
Possibly also doesn't have that.
Andy for some reason is stuck to using 1.6.

Well I started using 1.6 when there weren't yet too many mods out for 1.7, and about almost a year later I'm still working on me map :) (I have 2 mods left to play with: Galacticraft and Ars Magica 2)

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I guess there's the performance difference in 1.6 and 1.7.10 to consider too. You need a beefier rig to handle the mods you could in 1.6.

But I have seen a lot of your posts for help and all the advice you get is for 1.7.10 mods and features introduced at that version. People are forgetting how 1.6 worked to the point where they can't help you without checking mod version history.

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
I guess there's the performance difference in 1.6 and 1.7.10 to consider too. You need a beefier rig to handle the mods you could in 1.6.

But I have seen a lot of your posts for help and all the advice you get is for 1.7.10 mods and features introduced at that version. People are forgetting how 1.6 worked to the point where they can't help you without checking mod version history.

It's ok, I get great advice anyways, and 1.7 suggestions may be helpful someday!