How can I merge Unleashed and Unhinged and run it as a server?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

John Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
Out of curiosity and creative experimentation, I was interested in taking the two packs and shoving them together, into one absurd blob of mods, and run them as a local server so things like always running machines could properly operate.

Was also thinking of adding some new and upcoming mods, like Openblocks, Ender IO, and perhaps some from Ampz (missiles and stuff).

Also on the side note of gregourious tech, I wanted to remove all his needlessly tedious recipes and all that garbage that made the hop from 1.4 to 1.5 GT so painful. I was looking for a mad scientist sandbox, not a tech filled sadist machine.

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you do that? Unhinged has hardly 2 mods more than Unleashed (GregTech and DimDoors), so why don't you add them to Unleashed instead?

John Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you do that? Unhinged has hardly 2 mods more than Unleashed (GregTech and DimDoors), so why don't you add them to Unleashed instead?
Ah, well there we go. Next part would be figuring how to eliminate this gtech nonsense? Or has he made part of that impossible?

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
Well, there's a config file for GregTech where you can disable some features you don't like, such as harder recipes so you can just add content and craft everything else in an usual way.

Lohengrin

Jul 29, 2019
Heh, tech filled sadist machine. Sorry I have nothing useful to add, but that cracked me up. Thanks for that. :D

John Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
E0gGTPV.jpg
Also how can I stop this kind of generation?

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
rofl what is that, it looks like promised lands gone rouge.

Also Underground Biomes, and Nuclear control are two other mods that Unhinged has that Unleashed doesn't.

I wonder if this is the result of combining Underground Biomes and BoP.

JesterSig

Jul 29, 2019
rofl what is that, it looks like promised lands gone rouge.

Also Underground Biomes, and Nuclear control are two other mods that Unhinged has that Unleashed doesn't.

I wonder if this is the result of combining Underground Biomes and BoP.

Nuclear Control is included in Unleashed.

John Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
It might be, try to disable it and see if it works
Oh at this point all I added was some explosive mods from Universal Electricity. I thought those clouds were Natura generated?[DOUBLEPOST=1377887426][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems the more tricky one is getting all the Universal Electricity mods shoved in there. Anyone got a good read on fixing ID conflicts?

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know natura doesn't generate clouds like that within the promised lands.

Are you doing this with the 5.9.3 version of BoP? If so this could be a new form of generation within the biome.

John Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know natura doesn't generate clouds like that within the promised lands.

Are you doing this with the 5.9.3 version of BoP? If so this could be a new form of generation within the biome.
I've seen this happen on my friends server as well running ultimate 1.1.3
I'm not exactly sure what causes this to happen. I'll see if it still occurs, I just cleared my install directory because I accidentally dropped a mod that was causing a crash and couldn't figure which.[DOUBLEPOST=1377888219][/DOUBLEPOST]Man I cannot get QuarryPlus to work. Anyone know some safe ID's right off the bat with 1.1.4 and QuarryPlus?

John Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen this happen on my friends server as well running ultimate 1.1.3
I'm not exactly sure what causes this to happen. I'll see if it still occurs, I just cleared my install directory because I accidentally dropped a mod that was causing a crash and couldn't figure which.[DOUBLEPOST=1377888219][/DOUBLEPOST]Man I cannot get QuarryPlus to work. Anyone know some safe ID's right off the bat with 1.1.4 and QuarryPlus?
Aha, got it. Forgot about the NEI item dump trick. Found some ones that worked in the 400 range. Problem was dimensional doors was plopped in the middle.

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
ive got GT into unleashed before, with a few config tweaks to tone down the absurdity, its pretty awsome.
i like GT, but not GThardmode.
could you upload the changed block ID files so i dont have to fight with all that when i get GT and dimdoors added into unleashed?

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
They will usually tell you where you download the mod, but yeah mini-maps and backtools are certainly things you want to keep with the client only.