How can I get the Repair enchant?

unholywar23

Jul 29, 2019
I have enchanted at least 100 books and then the sword of zephyir a few times and I have not been able to get it. Is there a certain level I need to enchant at. I keep enchanting at level 30

Tabu

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know for sure.

The only time I have gotten the enchant was on boots of the traveler and that was at lvl 30.

I have seen LPers get it on Axe of the stream ( lvl 30), as well as the sword (lvl 30).

Think it might just be bad luck.

buzyb77

Jul 29, 2019
Only way I have found to get it after 500 books btw.....was to make 5 of items that I want 1 with repair on and try my luck. Then combine for super tools and weapons btw if you get an unbreaking thumcraft item just use till breaks or give away... cause repair can not be added via anvil.

zylos

Jul 29, 2019
We set up a blaze spawner that had turtles with swords. After enchanting almost 250 books I had two or three repair enchants. I put them on my explorer boots that had max enchants. With the spawner and a brain in a jar you get 30 levels in a few seconds. That still takes a lot of work due to needing to get the 1000 kill count on the soul shard. I don't know what mod pack your running but as you can see the numbers are low. When you have one it works really well. My boots never got below green and were full almost the entire time.