Windows .exe Horizons Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream error

Mechwarr1214

Jul 29, 2019
I would say that this happened because of a corrupted download. Try deleting the mod pack and redownloading it.

iRandomness

Jul 29, 2019
I get the same error even after going through the basic troubleshooting guide. Tried redownloading it from other servers too. Really hoping this doesn't happen when the DW20 pack hits. D:

EDIT: Just checked for good measure, other modpacks seems to download/install & load up perfectly fine.

More EDIT: The Atlanta server gets through the download up until it tries downloading music files, then it locks up (Doesn't give the same, or any, error).

Yet more EDIT: I've got it working by doing... Nothing. Most of the time it doesn't seem to launch, seems to have done it by sheer luck.

Last edited:

frunnyfroggy

Jul 29, 2019
has this error been resolved yet? I've been getting the same error and found no answer to it but wait longer

DashPallvax

Jul 29, 2019
have to use the launcher to play and you have to go to options then adv options then change your download location. if it does not work the first then delete the folder every time you try to re download. Also you need a good amount of ram to run it about 8 gig would do if you still want to run other programs. otherwise your out of luck. or even try to re download the launcher.