Horizons should be removed

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
What I find funny, is this guy comes out of no where and starts telling people who have been around the forums, and the mod packs for quite some time that they are stupid and don't know what they are talking about...
Did this nozzle head even look at @trajing's profile to see how involved in FTB configs he is?
Nope, just spewed vitriol all over the place.

Welcome to the community kid.. Enjoy your stay.

Angry white kid problems...

Kill-Joy

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize. I was extremely frustrated and @trajing pushed me over the edge. Thank you @Kill-Joy.
trajing did nothing. He was pointing out what we have all pointed out. He was going to say what Paddy said, but Paddy has mad ninja skills. There's no point in repeating what others have said. You have no more reason to be mad at him than you have to be mad at me.

Irrelevant

Jul 29, 2019
I formally apologize to the mod creators and to @trajing. I started this thread because I would never have gone with horizons if i had known the headache this bug would have caused. Modded minecraft is a mixxed bag and I should have taken this whole situation better. I have gotten some great advice so far and I want to thank you all.

I am still at work and will try some of these fixes when I get home.

Namely setting the spawn to False in the config file. I set the spawn number to = 0 and that did not work.
Also the command block suggestion for the /kill

Thanks again.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
I formally apologize to the mod creators and to @trajing. I started this thread because I would never have gone with horizons if i had known the headache this bug would have caused. Modded minecraft is a mixxed bag and I should have taken this whole situation better. I have gotten some great advice so far and I want to thank you all.

Namely setting the spawn to False in the config file. I set the spawn number to = 0 and that did not work.

Thanks again.

*pat pat*
There ya go.. Just like in real life, always take the time to breath and think about what you are going to say.
This will save you a lot of grief over your life time.
Welcome to the forums! (again lol)

Reactions: pizzawolf14

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks again.
Everybody loses their temper. Next time, don't post while fuming, as offending people on the forums leads to wars because, like everywhere else, people have their friends and it'll lead to you being infamous. It really takes a good man with a short temper to apologize like that.

I'm going to end by quoting my favorite movie: "Temper is the one thing you can't get rid of by losing it."

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
trajing did nothing. He was pointing out what we have all pointed out. He was going to say what Paddy said, but Paddy has mad ninja skills. There's no point in repeating what others have said. You have no more reason to be mad at him than you have to be mad at me.
Paddy....
*twitches*