Whitelist Server Horizons FTB survival server! {ACCEPTING}

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Did this server seem fun?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Feeblesyco

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone my name is Feeblesyco and I am the owner of a Horizons FTB survival server and a friendly community and we are currently looking for applicants.

What are we looking for?

That is a great question. We are looking for someone that is a good builder and a friendly player. You need to be committed to playing on the server this means that you play regularly and are a permanent player and will not just leave in two weeks. We want a respectful player and someone that can make friends and keep up a friendly relationship with the other players on the server. We want someone that can contribute to the server and that can help if anyone needs help. We are looking for someone who can contribute to a spawn and other builds on the server.

Thinking of joining?

Well if you are then then all you need is a detailed application and you need to answer each question with more then one sentence, this helps a lot when picking a good player so please make a detailed application or chances are you will not get in. After posting your application then add Cottpnball on skype and tell him that you applied.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Application:

IGN:

First Name:

What are you good at in Minecraft: What are some of your best builds:

Why should I let you on the server:

Why this server appeals to you:

How much will you play a week / day?:

Do you record?:

What is your YouTube name?:

Not very many people play on this server, is that ok, and will you be active?:

Will this server be long term / permanent (Will you be 110% dedicated to this server):

How did you here about this server: What are you good in modded Mincraft?:

Skype name:

Thanks you for applying and I hope I will be able to see you on the server.

fcnflo

Jul 29, 2019
Age:I am a senior in high school and i am 17 i am very mature for my age so if this is a more mature server i understand if you wouldnt want me for my age i am also working towards a major in Multimedia Production so i very Graphic Design inclined!

Country: I am from the United States and i have lived here my whole life.

IGN:OP_Fish Long story short on it I didn't really choose the name i lost a bet with a friend after my account was stolen.

First Name: Donald but you can call me Fish,Don,Duck, or whatever else it doesn't really matter to me. lol

What are you good at in Minecraft: What are some of your best builds: In Minecraft I am not always the best builder but if and when I put some serious time into it the turn out is really nice! I am more of a technical person when it comes to Minecraft like automation and redstone but I can still help out in whatever way needed

Why should I let you on the server: I feel you should let me on the server because I am a hard worker I am very active in a community and I would be willing to help anywhere needed. I play fair I do not cheat, grief, or hack in anyway. i am very easy to get along with and i feel that you wouldn't regret having me on your server.

Why this server appeals to you: I enjoy a small community but still being able to play with others. Being alone just isn't something I enjoy while playing games and I very much enjoy this pack, Horizons is probably my favorite next to Agrarian Skies.

How much will you play a week / day?: I will probably be on about everyday for at least a few hours. Unless something comes up where I obviously just can't make it on which is understandable by any standpoint.

Do you record?: I would If i could but my laptop doesnt quite have the power to multitask FTB Packs and Record Videos at the same time but I plan on either upgrading things on my computer or just going out and buying a brand new more powerful computer.

What is your YouTube name?: I don't currently have a youtube.

Not very many people play on this server, is that ok, and will you be active?: I actually enjoy the small community idea of things as I mentioned above, it is just the right mix of personal space and hanging out with others its not overwhelming and I quite enjoy it being that way

Will this server be long term / permanent (Will you be 110% dedicated to this server): Yes, Because i honestly enjoy this modpack alot and i have been looking for a whitelisted one for a good while now and I really do plan on playing very long term and creating some friends along the way!

How did you here about this server: I have been searching and searching through different server sites and i finally decided to check the FTB forums and i stumbled upon your server.

What are you good in modded Mincraft?: Im Very well informed on the mechanics of mods and i try to stay up to date with any changes a mod makes so serious automation and things along those lines! I am currently working on learning Rotary Craft automation in that is quite unique and i think alot of fun to play with.

Skype name:donaldshoemaker

Thank you for reading my application!

MrJoker8234

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

IGN: MrJoker8234

First Name: Carson

What are you good at in Minecraft:

Very technical and completed machines I'm ftb

What are some of your best builds:

Fairly large community town (128x128) I'm not the worlds best builder...

Why should I let you on the server:

I've been looking for a great server to play on but every public server so far has been very laggy and greifers everywhere with a heavy amount of plugins. Some people are interested in that but I am not, I prefer a more peaceful community to build without worrying about a thing.

Why this server appeals to you:

This server appeals to me because like I said earlier, it is a whitelisted sever for members to build without worrying about people destroying your creations.

How much will you play a week / day?: About 5 hours on the weekday due to school, more on weekends.

Do you record?:

I would prefer to stream on twitch.tv

What is your YouTube(twitch) name?:

As of now MrJoker8234 but it may change.

Not very many people play on this server, is that ok, and will you be active?:

Yes! I'll be active either way and in my opinion it's good to have a small server to have about 1-10 people on at a time.

Will this server be long term / permanent (Will you be 110% dedicated to this server):

I'll probably be dedicated 250% :p

How did you here about this server: What are you good in modded Mincraft?:

I heard about the server through the FTB forums, and I am very advanced through modded minecraft.

Skype name: MrJoker8234

Thank you your time! Hope to see you soon.

Hobbit

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN: eliridesvw

First Name: Eli

What are you good at in Minecraft: What are some of your best builds: I don't have any screen shots, I guess I can say that I've played for sometime on a lot of creative servers such as Voxel, Areic, Gazamo, etc. So I've learned the aesthetics of building. And when I became interested in FTB, it was the magic aspect tat appealed to me.

Why should I let you on the server: Why? Mm. Well, I'm friendly, frequent, tolerant and essential the ideal aspect for a friend on a server. I'm here to learn, and I'm here to help.

Why this server appeals to you: First on the list of servers, and the intro to the server was attention seeking.

How much will you play a week / day?: couple hours every now, on and off.

Do you record?: no

What is your YouTube name?:

Not very many people play on this server, is that ok, and will you be active?: of course, I prefer small, tight knit servers. No worry of griefing because you know everyone

Will this server be long term / permanent (Will you be 110% dedicated to this server): long term, perm. That's all I'm looking for, honestly.

How did you here about this server: What are you good in modded Mincraft?: the forums, and I've been exp wit the horizons mod for quite some time.

Skype name:

ReeceMNewman

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: DJ_HoneyDew

First Name: Reece

What are you good at in Minecraft: I am a pretty talented builder if i have enough time to think things through and i pretty much know vanilla minecraft inside-out (not many people do nowadays)

What are some of your best builds: i haven't got any pictures but my most proud build was my magical hut in a forest on an older server. (server got closed down)

Why should I let you on the server:Because i am a genuinely nice person i like to help people i get involved in the chat/community of the server. I also like to have a few laughs while on the server, lighten the mood abit :)

Why this server appeals to you: this server appeals to me because it seems like a small enough server and i like that i hate 100+ open servers that you have to roam for hours to find a nice place that hasnt been pillaged. also it seems to have dedicated staff

How much will you play a week / day?: im starting college on the 11th, until then everyday and once it starts probably not so much but still maybe an hour or 2 a day

Do you record?: i used to gave it up for my final year in school

What is your YouTube name?: TheMurphyish ( am going to start a new channel though)

Not very many people play on this server, is that ok, and will you be active?: yea thats great and yes

Will this server be long term / permanent (Will you be 110% dedicated to this server): yes of course

How did you here about this server: i found it browsing the fourms

What are you good in modded Mincraft?: thaumcraft, ars magica, thermal expanison, and alot of other mods (mostly magic mods)

Skype name: themurphyhd

Eglefer

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: videojackson

First Name: Jackson

What are you good at in Minecraft: I enjoy looking at the world exploring and doing the magical mods. What are some of your best builds: I have never really built anything "Cool"

Why should I let you on the server: I feel that I will make the sever a more family like environment and Will not be a jerk.

Why this server appeals to you: I am looking for a friendly environment to make friends and to finally find a place i can dedicate my time to.

How much will you play a week / day?: I will try to play for at least one or two hours every day

Do you record?:nope

What is your YouTube name?:N/A

Not very many people play on this server, is that ok, and will you be active?: I love that it will be small big servers turn me away because usually there a big jerks in them

Will this server be long term / permanent (Will you be 110% dedicated to this server): it will I will most likely never move to another server once i settle

How did you here about this server: What are you good in modded Mincraft?: just browsing the forms looking for a friendly server

Skype name: videojackson98 (I might respond late my Skype is not really working on my main computer sorry)

Thanks you for applying and I hope I will be able to see you on the server.

Lewis Fletcher

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: Loopoo_93

First Name: Lewis

What are you good at in Minecraft: I like to think that I am good at building houses, shops and other various builds. But I am also good at making complex machinery.

What are some of your best builds: I have recently completely finished a massive castle building complete with a technological inside. so its like walking into a different place.

Why should I let you on the server: I have a heart to connect with others and make it the best possible experience for everyone.

Why this server appeals to you: I love the idea of a small whitelisted server on which I can connect with people and just have some great fun.

How much will you play a week / day?: Once a day, possibly once every two days.

Do you record?: No not yet, however I am working on a recording system along with a station for me to work at.

What is your YouTube name?: Don't have one yet.

Not very many people play on this server, is that ok, and will you be active?: I will be active in making new friends and working on Co- Lab projects with other members of the team.

How did you here about this server: I heard about this server through the Feed the Beast forums page.

What are you good in modded Mincraft?: I am decent at making complex machines in which I can manipulate to create stuff I would like to mass produce.

Skype name: Loopoo93

TheGamingGeneral

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: TheGamingGeneral

First Name: Akim Bolduc-Dicks

What are you good at in Minecraft: What are some of your best builds: Hummmmm to be honest i'm less of a builder more of a explorer, but i can build have decent build's. I built a HUGE Wiz. Tower in infinity was pretty proud of it.... many underground bases...

Why should I let you on the server: I will be active, about 2-5 hours a day, and will record daily! :D I'm tolerant and friendly... and can take a joke. I don't loos my temper easy.

Why this server appeals to you: I'm looking for a nice active community to play on and record! :D

How much will you play a week / day?: 2-5 hours a day

Do you record?: YES! :D

What is your YouTube name?: TheGamingGeneral (Wen you search it it will separate the words ask it to search for it hole) (its the one with the general character as a prof.)

Not very many people play on this server, is that ok, and will you be active?: Yep! :)

Will this server be long term / permanent (Will you be 110% dedicated to this server): Yes :D

How did you here about this server: What are you good in modded Mincraft?:Looking through the FTB Forums... And for what i'm good in? tinker, i'm half decent in thaumcraft and IC2

Skype name: thegaminggeneralyt

Stars

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: Icy_Thunder

First Name: Alex

What are you good at in Minecraft: What are some of your best builds: Tech mods, I once made quantum armor from dirt, while only using to medium sized rooms (one for all the background machines and the other for the stuff you actually need to see.

Why should I let you on the server: I would make a great addition to your community and I work well with others. I also am to teach others neat tricks with

Why this server appeals to you: Small and what seems like a quiet server. These servers appeal to me due to the fact you have less of a chance to encounter rude and obnoxious people.

How much will you play a week / day?: At night one or two hours after i get off work and depending on my work schedule as well as weekends if i don't have anything going on I would be able to hop on.

Do you record?: No; but i am wanting to start. i just need to get some better gear.

What is your YouTube name?: N/A

Not very many people play on this server, is that ok, and will you be active?: Yes , and I will be as active as i can be. I have a very demanding job.

Will this server be long term / permanent (Will you be 110% dedicated to this server): by 110% do you mean this is the only server i play on if so yes.

How did you here about this server: What are you good in modded Mincraft?: Browsing the forums and ran across it. Functional and compact machinery systems. As well as thaum craft (though its been a while since i played FTB)

Skype name: ryan.alex99