Horizons: Daybreaker

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Because the makers of the pack decided that it would fit in this version, and I kind of agree as AE2 is everywhere and horizons is supposed to show new/not so well known mods.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure how popular AE was back in the days, maybe it was less present in packs than AE2 is today

Malaclypse

Jul 29, 2019
My understanding is that the theme for Horizons is to showcase some less-used mods. AE2 is pretty widely used in 1.7.10 modpacks, so I assume it was deliberately left out to force people to explore some of the other inventory management systems.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
My understanding is that the theme for Horizons is to showcase some less-used mods. AE2 is pretty widely used in 1.7.10 modpacks, so I assume it was deliberately left out to force people to explore some of the other inventory management systems.
<hugs his Modular storage units from RFTools> Yeah...I don't need AE2

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I think the answer "because reasons" is appropriate here.
AE2 is good but it sort of takes the scale away from a inventory management builds. As that's it's purpose to condense the walls of indexed organised chests in to a smaller footprint. Also automation.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk