Horizons: Daybreaker Released

MonkyD

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I have a question. I just wanted to start playing Daybreaker again when I realised there is a update. I play normally on a private nitrado server with a friend so I thoguht I could update the server. The thing is on nitrado there is just the option vor v1.0.2. Could someone tell me how I can get the v1.2.0? Would be awsome
I've rented a Nitrado 4 man server for this very reason and it's taken me over a week talking to tech support to get this working! They managed to fix it tonight so if you like I could send you a backup of the server files I suppose?

4everfreekin

Jul 29, 2019
I've rented a Nitrado 4 man server for this very reason and it's taken me over a week talking to tech support to get this working! They managed to fix it tonight so if you like I could send you a backup of the server files I suppose?
Yeah that would be so awsome.

4everfreekin

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me why they removed the changelog of 1.2.0 and if somebody can send me a picture of the updated mod list or something. I remember they added two mods I think and removed asielib.

4everfreekin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,
I have another problem: I now put the FTB Horizons Daybreaker 1.2.0 on my Nitrado server but everytime i try to login I have an Infinit time of Logging in screen. Well the Webinterface says that the server is on 1.8.7 but FTB is on 1.7.10. I thought if I put the Modpack on the server it should change the Version automaticly. So can someone tell me if that has to do something with that and if yes how I can change the server version

Angels

Jul 29, 2019
My Opinion
So after having basically played Daybreaker to end-game of most of the mods I can safely say a few things need to happen; DifficultLife needs removed until configs are put in place that actually let you control the mod, a lot of the mods that are on this pack are outdated and have stable updates out/have been out for a while now, world generation is messed up in the pack and needs looked at (ore generation[looking at you Titanium]/terrain generation). I understand that the modpack is aimed at introducing new/unknown mods but the way things are looking this pack wont last very long in-terms of player happiness versus a lot of the other modpacks.

4everfreekin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I have a question I have an enchantment table and 15 bookshelves around it but still the table just offers mie enchantments between 12 and 20 can someone tell if this has anything to do with any mod?

Red Anchorite

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if there's any chance we could get an update to this pack? Since the last release in September/October many of the included mods have had significant bugfixes.

Reactions: phit

zBob

Jul 29, 2019

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
I'm probably going to make an unofficial sequel to Horizons, since this one isn't gonna be updated. Something closer to the original plan.

Not wanting to sound rude or anything, but wouldn't Gideonseymour have the first crack at making an unofficial sequel to the pack? He hasn't yet said anything one way or the other, it would probably depend on whether FTB wants to let it continue on as an unsupported 3rd party pack in any case.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Not wanting to sound rude or anything, but wouldn't Gideonseymour have the first crack at making an unofficial sequel to the pack? He hasn't yet said anything one way or the other, it would probably depend on whether FTB wants to let it continue on as an unsupported 3rd party pack in any case.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
Eh, I support fortanono. I usually focus more on non-kitchen sink packs.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
I'm probably going to make an unofficial sequel to Horizons, since this one isn't gonna be updated. Something closer to the original plan.
Did this get somewhere? I am going to look around for it. If I don't find it a answer to this might point the way.

Just yesterday I installed this modpack on a server. Was still getting it configured when I decided to sleep. Woke up and wanted to play on it. Flaming hostiles are killing me before I can complete the 20 block run from spawn to my base. Didn't know about this difficult life mod. I don't think it was in there last time I played the pack. The bar didn't look like it had started to fill. The mod is disabled now. Really don't like doing that. Getting slaughtered by random super powerful mods isn't fun for me or the people I play with.