Horizons: Daybreaker Released

Durza Dawnstrider

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'll be in the corner scratching my head, eating glue. I'll let the experts handle that one man.

Personally, I would reinstall the pack and see that fixes it. And then...

hmmm tastey
pasteycakes.jpg
>.> I might have done that like 4-5 times <.< maybe .3.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Yeah I'll be in the corner scratching my head, eating glue. I'll let the experts handle that one man.

Personally, I would reinstall the pack and see that fixes it. And then...

hmmm tastey
pasteycakes.jpg
If you want something better then glue, try Internet explorer instead.
Disclaimer I am not responsible for sudden suicide motivations, poor performance, poor understanding of the world or other negative effect.I am also not responsible if you suddenly turn blue with white text written on your skin and die.

Reactions: Psychicash

The_Hob290

Jul 29, 2019
Grinding for a spaceship is painful.... even with ee3...
Also why is it that my digiminer brings in a ton of all other ores but only like 4 copper in every chunk? Is it that rare or am i just unlucky?

splashblue

Jul 29, 2019
Also why is it that my digiminer brings in a ton of all other ores but only like 4 copper in every chunk? Is it that rare or am i just unlucky?

On my first mining trips I ran into lots of copper. Maybe your starting y-level is too low?

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019

Edited out incorrect info.

Last edited:

nolaw70

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm does it? i haven't found any other ore that makes copper, but ill need to check

Actually, i am wrong, it smelts into lead. My apologies. Emasher has Native Copper, but i do not know if its enabled. I have never had a problem with finding copper in Daybreaker, but i play on Realistc World Gen.

The_Hob290

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, i am wrong, it smelts into lead. My apologies. Emasher has Native Copper, but i do not know if its enabled. I have never had a problem with finding copper in Daybreaker, but i play on Realistc World Gen.
hmm im just on default world gen, i think im just terribly unlucky

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
I love the Realistic Terrian generation. Very neat looking. Still won't stop my rage at the ugliest volcanoes ever or the fact that they pop out GalatiCraft oil wells and allow you to pick them up. Neverending hatred for those stupid things.

It's a neat feeling trying to learn all those mods. Can I disabled volcanoes without screwing up recipes?

steelblueskies

Jul 29, 2019
i am just going to say kudos on getting rivers that aren't sand gravel and salt(ie that actually contain clay) i found that to be tricky with rwg and a few other select mods in the list combined, no matter the faffery in cofh worldgen customization. well done.

now mainly waiting on a 1.0.x or later so i don't break a keyboard running facefirst into all the crashes in ssp so rapidly. as to that, all i can say is good luck and godspeed.

QuiOui

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed the textures for isolinear chips from matter overdrive were missing. The .pngs had their first letters capitalized and switching them back to lowercase fixed the problem.

Selej

Jul 29, 2019
The update to redstonic that isnt in 1.0.1 fixes a multiplayer crash. Basically cant combine the drill without Server error kick.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Pixxlationn

Jul 29, 2019
How does juan craft a Great Flux Battery from Redstonic? I checked their github page, and their wiki is wip. Oh yeah, it doesn't show the recipe in NEI either.
Edit: Oh crap... Yeah, the 2 high tier batteries require EnderIO... Not sure if that was intended or not, but that's a problem for me ._.

Last edited:

Darkhax

Jul 29, 2019
I see a lot of people complaining about all of the various bugs and crashes, but next to nobody has actually provided crash logs. Without a crash log it becomes exponentially harder for the pack team or the mod authors involved to fix the issue. Nobody wants their mod(pack) to be unstable, however there are literally millions of interactions between all of the various mods. By sending the pack team your crash logs and bug reports you are actively helping to refine the pack. Once a bug becomes known it is generally easy to fix, and with each issue resolved the back becomes much more stable, and so do the mods included.

It's also important to consider that many of the authors behind the mods in the pack don't have the time or resources to thoroughly test every aspect of their mods, or how their mod may interact with other mods. Crash reports are invaluable to most mod developers, and can make the difference between a useless pile of code and your next favorite mod. Despite popular belief, most mod authors are grateful to receive crash reports and constructive feedback.

Joseph_PvP

Jul 29, 2019
When are the ee3 values for e.g. thermal expansion coming out? Or must we add them on our own using ee3h