Horizons 1.0.8 Applied energistics server crashing

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Moved to server tech support.
Since you've added Bukkit, 'regular' tech support can't rule that out as a contributor to the issue.
Other server owners might be able to help.

Armeos

Jul 29, 2019
well... hum... ok, creeperhost sent me here to get help, you send me somewhere else, teling u can't help, i'm getting lost now...

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Moved to server tech support.
Since you've added Bukkit, 'regular' tech support can't rule that out as a contributor to the issue.
Other server owners might be able to help.
Ash.

This is an error with applied energistics just like many others at the moment (conduits, etc) so this can be regulated as a bug (but your rules behind adding MCPC+/BukkitForge probably prohibits this). Or, ask the person to remove MCPC+ and then supply the new crash report when it happens.

Reactions: Ashzification

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
well... hum... ok, creeperhost sent me here to get help, you send me somewhere else, teling u can't help, i'm getting lost now...
I didn't send you anywhere. I moved your thread, because it should have been posted in Server Tech Support in the first place.

Or, ask the person to remove MCPC+ and then supply the new crash report when it happens.
Also, I tried doing this for a while. Server owners aren't too keen on taking away plugins to test for a bug. They'd rather just report it.

Reactions: Connor Gavitt