Horizons 1.0.7 Dynamic liquid tanks crashes servers.

Lgweaver

Jul 29, 2019
This is a huge issue since it's the only tank option in the mod. 1.0.7 took away the working dynamic liquid tanks I had in my world. and I started building the stuff for the tanks in dynamic liquid tanks 2 but when I placed them in the world it crashed my server. I had to disable the mod server side to even restart the server. http://pastebin.com/0GzjWSdj

Silhouette

Jul 29, 2019
I can second this. I have a small server that generally experiences no problems, but moments after experimenting with Dynamic tanks, and beginning to fill one with Destablized Redstone via TE's Fluiducts, the server crashed and could not be restarted until I disabled Dynamic Liquids. Furthermore, on testing this theory in Single-Player, it yielded a similar experience (Using Fluiducts, started filling a dynamic liquid tank with Destabilized Redstone, resulted in crash) It seems to happen more frequently when the Fluiduct touches multiple sides of a dynamic tank.

KellionBane

Jul 29, 2019
Also having some issues with Dynamic Tanks on my friend's Horizon server... Client crashes if I fiddle with the tank or the tank controller too much, every tank block acts like a tank controller (not sure if this is a bug), and the liquid in the tank (only using one liquid) isn't updating correctly until I reseat the controller.