hoppers wont dump ores into pulverizer

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

rick taylor

Jul 29, 2019
hi i tried to build an automatic ore pulverizer and smelting setup but for some reason my hoppers will take items out of chest but won't dump them into anything so am i missing something or is something else wrong. thanks in advance.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
A screenshot always helps when you are asking these questions.

However, it is likely to be one of these things
  • Is the hopper output connected to the machine (shift click the face of the machine you wish to output to when placing the hopper, or wrench it after placing)
  • Is the machine face set to input mode. Make sure the machine face you want items to be accepted by is in blue mode.
Also make sure there are no redstone signals affecting the hopper.

ThorinNL

Jul 29, 2019
Do these hoppers recieve a redstone signal? if yes, then they won't output.
Is the pulverizer configured properly with where the input slot is versus how you placed the hoppers output?

Edit: sniped by casilleroatr ;)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
whenever that happens to me it's often that the pulverizer does not accept the items you're trying to pulverize.
you can test this manually by putting the items you're trying to pulverize manually in the pulverizer, if the pulverizer accepts the item and processes it, your next problem could be input/ouput or redstone control

rick taylor

Jul 29, 2019
i decided to try this same setup on another world an it worked so i decided to just restart.
i would upload a picture but it's not letting me

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
i decided to try this same setup on another world an it worked so i decided to just restart.
i would upload a picture but it's not letting me
If you want, you can use a third party image hosting site (I use imgur) to upload your screenshots. Then copy and paste the picture from that site to here. That usually gets around the problem for me. I would recommend putting the image inside a spoiler though because the images can be quite big.

Reactions: Padfoote