HomieCraft [NO LAG] [whitelist] No Greifing/raiding [MindCrack-FTB]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Cxscadez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cxscadez
Time Zone: US Eastern Time
How often will I play: I will play as often as possible (alot)
No Griefing, stealing, raiding, or nukes: I agree to these rules because they ruin the game for others
No mods, hacks, or glitches: Cheating ruins the fun of the game.
No lieing: I will not lie.
Be Mature, use common sense: I am mature and common sense Is what I run off of.
An oath not to break the rules: I swear to never break the HomieCraft rules.

redthief

Jul 29, 2019
1) your In game name(IGN) Please, No caps. (whitelist is sensitive) : redthief
2) Your Age 14
3) Time Zone: Eastern Standard
4) How Often You Will Play: 2 hours a day on weekdays and 5+ on weekends.
5) Do Not Greif, Steal, Raid, Or use Nukes. I promise i will not use Nukes or I will not grief, steal or raid anybody.
6) No Mods, Hacks, Or Glitching. I dont use any hacks and i will not glitch. It ruins the fun of the game.
7) No Lieing. I will not lie.
8) Be Mature and Use Common Sense. I am a mature person and I will use common sense.
9) An Oath not To Break these rules. I swear to never break ANY of the HomieCraft rules.

HomieCraft

Jul 29, 2019
went through the whole forums, whitelisted everybody who made a request, go on now if youd like, and we havent updated yet, so heres a link just incase you have :) (may need to disable current backpacks mod and redownload it, for I think i may have put in the old version) Links Here

HomieCraft

Jul 29, 2019
NEW MOD ADDED! Custom Npcs, watch out. they may attack you. :) download link is with timber on the first page.

kallekulle

Jul 29, 2019
1) kallekulle
2) 15
3) gmt +2
4) every day, 1-8 hours (weekends double that)
5) saw that in the rules, aye
6) but... but... I need customNPC and backpack! nah, just kidding. Got optifine tho, nothing else
7) no no, no lieing here
8) yes yes, being mature and using common sense is quite common for me. Actually, I'm that 98% of the time.
9) Err. I, sir kallekulle of Sååndom(dont ask :p) shall not break the simple rules of HomieCraft

Curty712

Jul 29, 2019
1) your In game name(IGN) Curty712
2) Your Age 17
3) Time Zone Pacific
4) How Often You Will Play Daily, for a few hours or more
5) Do Not Greif, Steal, Raid, Or use Nukes. I wont
6) No Mods, Hacks, Or Glitching. I wont use those
7) No Lieing. I wont lie at all
8) Be Mature and Use Common Sense. I will
9) An Oath not To Break these rules. I swear to not break the rules of Homiecraft :)

mau5on

Jul 29, 2019
1) mau5on
2) 16
3) Pacific Canada
4) Almost everyday. But I play hockey and have school too
5) I will not
6) Also will not.
7) Of course not
8) Will do
9) No problem

killkid3600

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN:killkid3600
2) Your Age:11
3) Time Zone:EST
4) How Often You Will Play:About 2-4 hours is im in the mood5) Do Not Greif, Steal, Raid, Or use Nukes.
6) No Mods, Hacks, Or Glitching:Okay
7) No Lieing:Okay
8) Be Mature and Use Common Sense:Okay
5) An Oath not To Break these rules:I hear by swear to never break these rules!

maximbondroit

Jul 29, 2019
1) maximbondroit
2) 17
3) Belgium (+1hour)
4) Depends I can play everyday but I still have exams to do, homework and real life (so normally evenings)
5) Reason why I want to join ? I am against it too !
6) Same thing here !
7) I will not lie, but don't ask me private questions!
8) I am very mature they say but I still can have a laugh .
9) I will not do anything wrong , and will not do anything disrespectfull !

HomieCraft

Jul 29, 2019
maximbondroit added to whitelist.
Kallekulle, try removing ur whole modded mindcrack folder, select mindcrack, go to 1.4.6 v6, and then 1ce done, upload those mods on the first page. :) tell me if that will work, if it doesnt, try adding more ram in options. I think it is 1 of these because unlike most people, it was actually showing you join and leave, where normally it would only show it in console, and each time you disconnected, it said it was from: "Dissconnected: EndOfStream."