HomieCraft [NO LAG] [whitelist] No Greifing/raiding [MindCrack-FTB]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

DevilMike69

Jul 29, 2019
1) your In game name(IGN): AndyRulezz
2) Your Age: 17
3) Time Zone: Central time +1
4) How Often You Will Play: As much as I can
5) Do Not Greif, Steal, Raid, Or use Nukes.: Ofc not hate that when people do that
6) No Mods, Hacks, Or Glitching.: Nope i'm here for pure real gameplay of the game with cheats
7) No Lieing.: Lieing sucks and I don't :p
8) Be Mature and Use Common Sense.: Always!
9) An Oath not To Break these rules.: I swear on minecraft!

Azurecats

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Azurecats
Time zone: Est (GMT-5)
How often will i play: As often as possible, mostly on weekends, on week days i will be on 6-8
No griefing: I have never griefed, why should i start?
No mods, hacks, or abusive glitches.: I promise
No lying: I never do.
Be mature: Absolutely
An oath to NEVER break these rules: I, Azurecats, Promise to Never break these rules.

Bradrocks

Jul 29, 2019
1) your In game name(IGN): l3radrocks
2) Your Age: 14
3) Time Zone: EST
4) How Often You Will Play: I'll mostly play on the weekends, since I really have to work hard at school this semester, but I will be on atleast to check on my machines everyday.
5) Do Not Greif, Steal, Raid, Or use Nukes: I don't grief, I never steal, and I could live without nukes..
6) No Mods, Hacks, Or Glitching: Ok :D
7) No Lieing: I only tell white lies every once in a while..
8) Be Mature and Use Common Sense: Of course.
9) An Oath not To Break these rules.: I,l3radrocks, promise to follow these rules.

nascar240

Jul 29, 2019
1) your In game name(IGN) Please, No caps. (whitelist is sensitive) :3: nascar240
2) Your Age: 15
3) Time Zone: EST
4) How Often You Will Play: 30minutes or more a day (I can usually play every day but not promised!)
5) Do Not Greif, Steal, Raid, Or use Nukes. OK :)
6) No Mods, Hacks, Or Glitching. OK :)
7) No Lieing. OK :D :D
8) Be Mature and Use Common Sense. Can do!
9) An Oath not To Break these rules. I promise!!!

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN:av1nash
2) Your Age:18
3) Time Zone:est
4) How Often You Will Play:3-4 hr a day
5) Do Not Greif, Steal, Raid, Or use Nukes:alrit :)
6) No Mods, Hacks, Or Glitching.:alrit :)
7) No Lieing.:alrit :)
8) Be Mature and Use Common Sense.ofc
9) An Oath not To Break these rules.i promiss

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
1) your In game name: ryanhaych1
2) Your Age: 18
3) Time Zone: GMT-0
4) How Often You Will Play: Anytime
5) Do Not Greif, Steal, Raid, Or use Nukes. Understand.
6) No Mods, Hacks, Or Glitching.Sure
7) No Lieing.Sure
8) Be Mature and Use Common Sense. sure will
9) An Oath not To Break these rules. I Promise to follow all rules and never break the rules.

shadowsong770

Jul 29, 2019
1) your In game name: shadowsong770
2) Your Age:17
3) Time Zone:EST
4) How Often You Will Play:Very often, 4 or more times a week for long periods of time
5) Do Not Greif, Steal, Raid, Or use Nukes. Sounds good to me :)
6) No Mods, Hacks, Or Glitching. Agreed
7) No Lieing. Sir yes sir!
8) Be Mature and Use Common Sense. Mature and common sense are my middle names :D
9) An Oath not To Break these rules. You got it bro :) I swear

HomieCraft

Jul 29, 2019
shadowsong770 is now whitelisted :) Have Fun. And You'll Need BackPacks Mod too. (i put instructions on how to add it)

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN: motokazieracer
2) Age: 13
3) Time Zone: Central
4) How Often You Will Play? Everyday, and on the weekends, anywhere from 3-6 hrs.
5) I swear that I will never use, or think about making/using, nukes. And I swear that I will not grief or steal
6) I swear that I won't hack or glitch, because I think that of you have or glitch, you need help playing MC because you can't do it yourself.
7) I swear that I will NEVER EVER lie
8) 9 times out of ten, I am mature and use common sense.
9) I solemly swear that I will not break any of the rules.

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN: motokazieracer
4) How Often You Will Play? Everyday, and on the weekends, anywhere from 3-6 hrs.
5) I swear that I will never use, or think about making/using, nukes. And I swear that I will not grief or steal
6) I swear that I won't hack or glitch, because I think that of you have or glitch, you need help playing MC because you can't do it yourself.
7) I swear that I will NEVER EVER lie
8) 9 times out of ten, I am mature and use common sense.
9) I solemly swear that I will not break any of the rules.

(spelled wrong? ^)

FOR MY FRIEND!

1) IGN: awsomebuilder555
4) How Often Will He Play? He will be on the same amount of time as me, if not more.
5) He swears that he will never use nukes, glitch, or hack. He thinks that only noobs use that/those.

6) He swears that he will never hack or glitch.
7) he promise's that he will never lie to anyone because he thinks that only little kids lie to get them out of trouble.
8) 9 times out of 10, he is also mature.

9) He swears over his Desktop (which get about 500 FPS, no lie) that he will not think about breaking any of the rules.

ch1pt20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ch1pt20
Time Zone: Atlantic Standard Time
How often will I play: I will play whenever I can. I'm on my computer a lot so I will probably be on every little bit.
No Griefing, stealing, raiding, or nukes: I agree to these rules because they break the ame
No mods, hacks, or glitches: There isn't even a point to cheating.
No lieing: I will not lie.
Be Mature, use common sense: I am very mature and I'm not an idiot so the common sense part won't be hard.
An oath not to break the rules: *raise right hand* with my left hand on the bible I Solemnly swear to never break the HomieCraft rules.