HomieCraft [NO LAG] [whitelist] No Greifing/raiding [MindCrack-FTB]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

HomieCraft

Jul 29, 2019
yea srry bout that, :/ forgot to announce, u needa disable a few mods, i would just disable all them besides Enchanting+, Balkons weapons mod, twilight forest, backpacks mod, and custom NPCs, we're still adding more (;

kallekulle

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, okay. Sorry if I seemed rude, I was just very annoyed at that time, after trying for that long

Bradrocks

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with everyone else, we have had enough new worlds, let's just stick with what we have for now.

craftingjedi

Jul 29, 2019
1) your In game name(IGN) Please, No caps. (whitelist is sensitive) : Craftingjedi
2) Your Age: 16 (turning 17 tomorrow :) )
3) Time Zone: EST
4) How Often You Will Play:casual
5) Do Not Greif, Steal, Raid, Or use Nukes.
6) No Mods, Hacks, Or Glitching.
7) No Lieing.
8) Be Mature and Use Common Sense.
9) An Oath not To Break these rules. you have my word, and my axe..

HomieCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Its ok, And Everyone who has commented for white-listed has been added, Thank you to Azurecats A trusted Server Member :), You Guys Will Now Be Having 2 More Very Fun Mods.(plus another few mods due to me adding realism(you can now dmg a block, and come back to it later to finish breaking it, but it will slowly regenerate) and also, soundpacks :D) :) I Shall Be done by at least Friday With All The Mods, Towns, And Bosses. Yes Youve Heard Me (; I Will Be Adding Bosses. This means there will Be Custom Dungeons, and There will also Be Loot, Bosses, And Much Much More. If you would Like The Full Update List About These Dungeons and Small Towns. Continue Reading.
I will Be Adding These, And Shall Be Finished VERY SOON!
1) NPC's Of Different Species, Shops, Followers, An Economic System, Quests(GUI Is A Tab in Inventory Menu)
2) The NPC's Will Also Support Dungeons. I Have played MANY MMO RPG games, and i have liked most of them. First, i will most likely be adding Magic Too.(may come later though) there will be bosses and Enemies That Will Re-spawn. Boss Re-spawn is going to be around 1-2 hrs. while mob re-spawn will be between 1 minute- 30 minutes depending on the mob.
3) There Will Be Bandits, Women(with boob animation...), and a main story line :D (you do not have to follow if you do not want to) some NPCs Will Attack You, Some Will Not(wont even take damage), And Some Will attack you if you attack them. You Can Tell If they are nuetral, hostile, or in between because if the are hostile, they will have red names. if they are Friendly, They will have green. If They Have Yellow, They Are In between. If You Would Like a Link To The Mod Pack To Connect to The Server. Please PM me.[DOUBLEPOST=1358382535][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, If You Would Like To Help Build The Cities, Dungeons, Shop and More. PM Me :)

Bradrocks

Jul 29, 2019
Chipt20, what mods make it like an RPG?
Just about everything? The whole dungeon, bosses, and stuff will just change the whole atmosphere of the server. I will still play it to atleast try it out, but I am a bit skeptical about it.

HomieCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Msg Me If You Would Like To Help Make A Title For our Server!~ :D
Text Update For ModPack- Adding Sail Boats. (We Are Working On Adding A Code, We Just Need The Permission From A Mod To Add in. :)

HomieCraft

Jul 29, 2019
You guys will be able to play on the server by today or early tomorrow.(got perms from all the mod developers) all we need left is for the FTB Staff to approve ^_^

Azurecats

Jul 29, 2019
new map or?
I think so... It made me mad. He restarted the map about 3 times (Each of which i had diamonds on...). So yep we need to start again.

You know if you add mods that dont add generated ores, trees, and other items such-as, You dont need to restart the map, unless you remove some mod.