/Home mod?

jonassvensson4

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I've searched around on different forums and I've googled it. But i cannot find a mod that is working. All the /sethome, /home mods out there does KINDA work. But every mod I've tried does not save the locations to a config file, so I have to set a new home every time a log on.

So now to my question. Does anyone know a good, simple, working /sethome, /home mod for FTB infinity Evolved?

NOTICE!:
BAD COMMENTS SUCH AS "NOOB YOU CANT GOOGLE" PLEASE DO NOT POST THEM!

Thanks in advance
Jonas

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I don't know an exact equivalent but some workarounds:
If cheats are enabled some minimap mods allow you to tp to waypoints.
mystcraft probably still has a way to tp to locations using linking books.

Jul 29, 2019
Can you install a sethome plugin instead of a mod? Or does it have to be a mod?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

jonassvensson4

Jul 29, 2019
Im actually not sure. Since im just using the normal FTB infintiy evolved server which does not run bukkit or something like that i assume i can't do that :/

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I've searched around on different forums and I've googled it. But i cannot find a mod that is working. All the /sethome, /home mods out there does KINDA work. But every mod I've tried does not save the locations to a config file, so I have to set a new home every time a log on.

So now to my question. Does anyone know a good, simple, working /sethome, /home mod for FTB infinity Evolved?

NOTICE!:
BAD COMMENTS SUCH AS "NOOB YOU CANT GOOGLE" PLEASE DO NOT POST THEM!

Thanks in advance
Jonas
FTB Infinity Evolved already has a mod with /home.

Reactions: jonassvensson4

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
If you have OP on the game/server use /admin setwarp [NAME] to set a warp point. Then use /warp [NAME] go there. I've used these on my server at everyone's bases to give them a home location. We've also set a few for common locations like The End.

BTW: Pro Tip - if you type in /warp with a space after it you can then use the tab key to cycle through the warps until you find the one you want.