Whitelist Server Hoffcraft | FTB Monster | Small Community | Whitelist | 1.1.1 | Builders Wanted!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

behrenfors

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: behrenfors
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: behrenfors00
Timezone: Europe GMT 1+
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: IC2
Average playtime a week: 10 hours
Any extra comments: i will like to play on a small ftb monster server with cool and experianced admin and no griefing+crashing and low uptime so yea i think this server is right for me :D

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: behrenfors
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: behrenfors00
Timezone: Europe GMT 1+
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: IC2
Average playtime a week: 10 hours
Any extra comments: i will like to play on a small ftb monster server with cool and experianced admin and no griefing+crashing and low uptime so yea i think this server is right for me :D

App is under review!

DanteJPX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DanteJPX
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: None
Timezone: GMT +5
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: 3 years playing, favorites mods are IC2, Thermal Expansion, Minefactory Reloaded, Applied Energistics and recently Engineer's Toolbox
Average playtime a week: 4-8 hours a day, depending on how much time i have available
Any extra comments: I like small communities and playing in teams, also i help both players and admins if i can

Bigman52796

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bigman52796

Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Both are Bigman52796

Timezone: Eastern, GMT-5

Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: I've been playing minecraft for about 3-4 years now, most of that time being with mods/FTB. I love just about all of the mods, but i like magic-based mods, such as Thaumcraft 4 and Ars Magica 2.

Average playtime a week: I can usually play at least 3-4 hours a day.

Any extra comments: I hope this server lasts. I've only found a few servers that i like, and most of them weren't up for that long. I love helping and learning from others, and i hope to play with you soon :).

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DanteJPX
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: None
Timezone: GMT +5
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: 3 years playing, favorites mods are IC2, Thermal Expansion, Minefactory Reloaded, Applied Energistics and recently Engineer's Toolbox
Average playtime a week: 4-8 hours a day, depending on how much time i have available
Any extra comments: I like small communities and playing in teams, also i help both players and admins if i can

IGN: Bigman52796

Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Both are Bigman52796

Timezone: Eastern, GMT-5

Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: I've been playing minecraft for about 3-4 years now, most of that time being with mods/FTB. I love just about all of the mods, but i like magic-based mods, such as Thaumcraft 4 and Ars Magica 2.

Average playtime a week: I can usually play at least 3-4 hours a day.

Any extra comments: I hope this server lasts. I've only found a few servers that i like, and most of them weren't up for that long. I love helping and learning from others, and i hope to play with you soon :).

Apps are under review!

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
~~~ Random things ~~~
I won't using same applications as other users to show you that I actually put effort to write this (lol).
I am Martin, known as Muphet in many games. I'm 22 yo gamer who dedicates a lot of time for games like Minecraft (and robocraft recently), EVE Online and some alpha/beta tests for various MMOs. My happy days started when creative minecraft has been released. When I could materialize (almost) my dreams (I mean build stuff I always wanted to see). I was playing MC untill 1.2.5 and then I heared about tekkit. It was whole new experience for me and since then I never returned to vanilla minecraft. Lot of tekkit, then ftb and now I'm here.
Once I made a video for youtube which suprisingly wasn't that bad. I started doing some series of minecraft but mainly in my native language. Almost noone was watching this because ppl in my country are.. ok I will not say that. I did some international videos but I wasn't continuuing that.
After a while I started playing with twitch streamers, hang out with them on ts/skype which really improved my confidence. I live in Poland (GMT+1 or PST+6) so it might be the problem if you would want to play with me or record but nothing is impossible.

~~~ About minecraft ~~~
Let's back to the Minecraft. When I started playing FTB for the first time, I used GregTech. It was really hard and I was always disabling this mod. But after some time some ppl invited me to their server with GT enabled (it was ftb ultimate 1.0.1). After a while i was so addicted to GT that you can call me GT fanboy now. I know monster pack by itself don't have GT because ppl whined so much about it but still I can play both with GT and without. Later of 2013 i started using Applied Energistics after I saw a video of BevoLJ on youtube. Since then I cannot play without that mod. It's my replacement for RedPower's sorting system. Not so fancy but still good.

I'm not really good at building things that looks good but recently I started playing some easier modpacks like unleashed just to spend more time focusing on base/automation design. When it comes to particular mods like magic, I'm pretty late in it. I haven't play with Arsmagica2 and Thaumcraft4 yet, but everything else is pretty mastered for me. Recently I started using RotaryCraft as well.

~~~ And more random things ~~~
If that matters, I'm also web designer.
I might be interested in making youtube series from this server if I get accepted. I think it might be the next hermitcraft thingy if properly made accepting only selected people, so I will watch you even if I won't play here :)
I never played Monster pack before so there might be some mods I never played with. I hope you will teach me how they work or we will explore them together.

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
~~~ Random things ~~~
I won't using same applications as other users to show you that I actually put effort to write this (lol).
I am Martin, known as Muphet in many games. I'm 22 yo gamer who dedicates a lot of time for games like Minecraft (and robocraft recently), EVE Online and some alpha/beta tests for various MMOs. My happy days started when creative minecraft has been released. When I could materialize (almost) my dreams (I mean build stuff I always wanted to see). I was playing MC untill 1.2.5 and then I heared about tekkit. It was whole new experience for me and since then I never returned to vanilla minecraft. Lot of tekkit, then ftb and now I'm here.
Once I made a video for youtube which suprisingly wasn't that bad. I started doing some series of minecraft but mainly in my native language. Almost noone was watching this because ppl in my country are.. ok I will not say that. I did some international videos but I wasn't continuuing that.
After a while I started playing with twitch streamers, hang out with them on ts/skype which really improved my confidence. I live in Poland (GMT+1 or PST+6) so it might be the problem if you would want to play with me or record but nothing is impossible.

~~~ About minecraft ~~~
Let's back to the Minecraft. When I started playing FTB for the first time, I used GregTech. It was really hard and I was always disabling this mod. But after some time some ppl invited me to their server with GT enabled (it was ftb ultimate 1.0.1). After a while i was so addicted to GT that you can call me GT fanboy now. I know monster pack by itself don't have GT because ppl whined so much about it but still I can play both with GT and without. Later of 2013 i started using Applied Energistics after I saw a video of BevoLJ on youtube. Since then I cannot play without that mod. It's my replacement for RedPower's sorting system. Not so fancy but still good.

I'm not really good at building things that looks good but recently I started playing some easier modpacks like unleashed just to spend more time focusing on base/automation design. When it comes to particular mods like magic, I'm pretty late in it. I haven't play with Arsmagica2 and Thaumcraft4 yet, but everything else is pretty mastered for me. Recently I started using RotaryCraft as well.

~~~ And more random things ~~~
If that matters, I'm also web designer.
I might be interested in making youtube series from this server if I get accepted. I think it might be the next hermitcraft thingy if properly made accepting only selected people, so I will watch you even if I won't play here :)
I never played Monster pack before so there might be some mods I never played with. I hope you will teach me how they work or we will explore them together.

App is under review!

Dark_Hero_Matt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dark_Hero_Matt
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Dark_Hero_Matt
Timezone: GMT +2
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: Have been playing FTB Unleashed for a long time now, have also experienced this mod a little/Thaumcraft, Dartcraft
Average playtime a week: Let's just say, that Minecraft has robbed me of quite a few nights of sleep...
Any extra comments: Want to be in a server, where everybody takes things seriously and to have a blast with great, interesting people :)

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dark_Hero_Matt
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Dark_Hero_Matt
Timezone: GMT +2
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: Have been playing FTB Unleashed for a long time now, have also experienced this mod a little/Thaumcraft, Dartcraft
Average playtime a week: Let's just say, that Minecraft has robbed me of quite a few nights of sleep...
Any extra comments: Want to be in a server, where everybody takes things seriously and to have a blast with great, interesting people :)

App is Under review!

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:McKim_Boys
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Skype = Damion McKim TS3 = McKim Boys
Timezone: Mountain time
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: I have been playing minecraft since right before the nether update which was beta. I have been playing Modded minecraft for a very long time and I cant go back to vanilla. Playing on a server that has a involved community is half the fun of playing on a server. The other half is showing off your awesome builds. My favorite would have to be Gtech in version 1.4.7 or the ultimate pack of minecraft it has gone down hill lately. My favorite current mod would have to be either logistic pipes or TE3
Average playtime a week: At least a couple hours for about 4 days out of the week.
Any extra comments: I have been looking for a awesome server to start meet new people on and start a youtube serverplay on. (If it is okay) I love being active in community projects and just helping anyone in general when I can. That you for your consideration
-Mckim Boys

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:McKim_Boys
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Skype = Damion McKim TS3 = McKim Boys
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: I have been playing minecraft since right before the nether update which was beta. I have been playing Modded minecraft for a very long time and I cant go back to vanilla. Playing on a server that has a involved community is half the fun of playing on a server. The other half is showing off your awesome builds. My favorite would have to be Gtech in version 1.4.7 or the ultimate pack of minecraft it has gone down hill lately. My favorite current mod would have to be either logistic pipes or TE3
Average playtime a week: At least a couple hours for about 4 days out of the week.
Any extra comments: I have been looking for a awesome server to start meet new people on and start a youtube serverplay on. (If it is okay) I love being active in community projects and just helping anyone in general when I can. That you for your consideration
-Mckim Boys

App is under review!

indexument

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:indexument
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Skype = TS3 = indexument
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: No experience at all ! my friend JoeOtaku just pull me in resently.
Average playtime a week: 10h-15h
Any extra comments: I don't know what to say...

Hoffey11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:indexument
Skype or TeamSpeak 3: Skype = TS3 = indexument
Minecraft Experience/Favourite Mods: No experience at all ! my friend JoeOtaku just pull me in resently.
Average playtime a week: 10h-15h
Any extra comments: I don't know what to say...

App is under review!